Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Put them away so your kids can't get them like anything else!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
10 moms liked this

I am so sick and tired of these stupid people blaming laundry detergent companies  for thier stupidness. If you don't want your toddler in the frickin Tide Pods then take your lazy ass and put them up. Lockem up!! Just like you do your bleach and cleaners. Just saw it on the news again! Frickin idiots!! You buy them...your responsible!! Do your job as a  parent and watch your kids and put up the stuff that isn't kid safe!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Droyal14u
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:58 AM

Amen!

CampClan
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:47 AM
I hear ya!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I swear some people lack foresight. smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I keep the pods locked up in a cupboard. My toddler figured out how to unlock said cupboard. Sometimes you can't be watching them all the time. We went through 4 different cupboard locks till we found one he can't open.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Sounds like the cupbaord plan isn't working. have you thought about putting them up high wear the toddler CAN NOT get them? If your your not watching your toddler and they are getting up high to get something than your not doing your job as a parent to watch your child. Don't let your child play or nose around where they should't be! There is no excuse. Watch your kids!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep the pods locked up in a cupboard. My toddler figured out how to unlock said cupboard. Sometimes you can't be watching them all the time. We went through 4 different cupboard locks till we found one he can't open.

aurora.dove
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

o.O people are seriously blaming the tide company because they aren't keeping them out of reach of their kids? Ugh, people will do anything!!

JTE11
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM

There are lock boxes, foot lockers and things that can be purchased rather cheaply that will keep a toddler out. People who have extra money to buy Tide pods instead of cheaper laundry soap should have a few extra bucks sitting around to buy something like that. Or something like just an old fashioned hasp lock with a padlock on the laundry room door would work and is even cheaper. I know how kids can get into things in a half second, my DD would try every cupboard and drawer several times every day to see if any of them would open, and if I had forgotten one she'd have half of the stuff out in less than five seconds as I was walking to her I swear, but still, I agree with you that now that the pods are a known issue it probably shouldn't be happening, at least not as often.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Smh. Another one??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Not only should these air heads learn to put stuff where what a 2 foot toddler can't reach duh they should maybe also teach thair kids to stay out of stuff in my family we were fought never to clear off a table of all breakables or stuff like that but to simply teach the childe to not get into or play with stuff that's not thairs or without asking but if something is that harmfully to your childe maybe just maybe call me crazy you should put it somewhere out of the kids reach and if you have a toddler you SHOULD be watching ALL the time duh it's a toddler
Beenthere3times
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Amen!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN