Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks ALOT Obama and Bush!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been "shunned" from the political talk at our family dinners because of my statements

"I'm not a democrat, I'm not a republican, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, but I am an all American single mother. I believe I have the right to blow your f#ckin brains out with my gun if you break in my home & try to cause harm to me or my family, I believe in "Your body your choice" on abortion, I believe that if someone’s going fly airplanes into our buildings we go to war and find the f#ckers. I believe that this nation is a great one. And as some of you bitch about our government and conspiracies of underground societies and "inside jobs"- you would be flat out killed in other lands for speaking out, you have freedom of speech but you hate the land that gives it to ya- get the hell out of my beautiful country if you don't take pride but you'll take advantage of your rights to freedom of speech."

My Dad agrees but my SIL and such have flip out because I cussed because they are "conspiracy theorists" so to say. At the end of the day I was basically told I need to "pick a side".

So, What "Party" Do I "belong" to. I have til Sunday to chose! Acording to SIL ha.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AuntieM
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM
So how is your crazy family the fault of Bush and Obama?
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:02 PM

How about "Independant"

psych_mom
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:58 PM

I have to agree. Political parties have been around a lot longer.

Quoting AuntieM: So how is your crazy family the fault of Bush and Obama?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Libertarian?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:01 PM

ALOT6.png

DanaG70
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:02 PM

You are an Independent.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Look up the Modern Whig party!  I was reading about it the other day and it seems very logical.  It will be difficult for them to argue with you about their beliefs - even if they would be extremely diffficult to achieve in a money driven society.

alc4evermom
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I think its fair not to pick a side because it means you have your own identity and don't need to be guided on how to think.  I don't typically buy any official story written by the mainstream media.  They have the habit of saying "according to the authorities"....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Quoting AuntieM: So how is your crazy family the fault of Bush and Obama?

It was an attention grabbing title- GOTCHA! HOOK, LINE & SINKER 

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM

lol or what?  What is she going to do if you don't declare what side or on. Or I should say a side she recognizes.

cat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)