Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really DF....One thing!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I specifically sent DF to Giant vs Walmart for dinner supplies bc all I've wanted lately is nice iced coffee. Giant sells Starbucks in the carton n on occasion (I'm preggo) I get one. All I wanted was caramel. Said it 100x n even then he said he would call me to be sure. Well he was so sure he got the right thing he didn't bother to call. What did he bring me home....Mocha...

.....sigh.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
doomsie
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM

men.........all I can say lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Any other time it be whatever. But I've been craving iced coffee all week and this was the first time we have had to go to the store since last week. Ugh. If he wasn't using my car for work I would of gone back to the store lol

he came home so proud of himself too lol

Quoting doomsie:

men.........all I can say lol.

Kitty_Myrick
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:38 PM

yeah, sounds right lol

happy new year

Razzbaby1988
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Lol gotta love out men lol one one ear or out the other, always thinking with the wrong head lol. My DH admitted when I talk all he hears is blah blah blah milk, blah blah blah bread. Screw the other 3 important things needed to make dinner lol
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:56 PM

I swear, I think sometimes they do it on purpose so they don't get sent to the store. I asked my husband to bring home some good dinner rolls for a party I was having for my daughters future in-laws from Norway, I mean, these people came a LONG way, I wanted everything to be really good, and he got the worst ones in the WHOLE store, stale even! Happens every time almost.

ravenseeyore
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:40 AM

I got lucky, my dh will go to the store for me.  He asks me to write down what I need or want. We've had a couple of times the list looked like the outline for  book. He will even call me from the store if he can't find what I said I want.  There have been a couple of times when he has come home with a look of confusion on his face, empty-handed.  But it has always been when he was looking for something new.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)