Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Std

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
My exboyfriend said he had an std. He didnt say this until i dumped him. Im scared to death to get tested. Do you think he has it? Or being funny? Who would joke about that.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChewyBrownies
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM
2 moms liked this
Put your big girl panties on and get tested. Who gives a shit if he's serous or not?
Okie-chick
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM
Go get tested
Linda733
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:33 AM

Sorry honey but get tested ASAP. I wouldn't take that lightly or think he was only joking. If it was a joke he is as disgusting as his dirty STD!! 

Justine1993
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:36 AM
Wow I would definitely get tested!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:37 AM
If it was a joke then he wouldnt have it. So what do u mean he is disgusting as his std.

Quoting Linda733:

Sorry honey but get tested ASAP. I wouldn't take that lightly or think he was only joking. If it was a joke he is as disgusting as his dirty STD!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM
I want to go someone anonymous. I dnt want it to my doctor. Some place far where they dnt knw me. And i dnt need insurance. Because i dnt want it linked 2 me.

Quoting Justine1993: Wow I would definitely get tested!
orchardmoma
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:41 AM
2 moms liked this

I would just make it a habit to get tested after every relationship before starting a new one (of course if you've been sexual with them) and make sure the person you are thinking about having sex with gets tested as well. 

Linda733
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:44 AM

Sorry I didn't realize I would have to elaborate. What I mean is that if he is joking about something like having and STD and possibly giving it to you which now you have to go get tested his joke is disgusting! STD or not, that's not a joke at all to tell someone that. You asked for advice and I gave it to you. Take it for what it's worth. If you think him lying about having an STD is funny then I don't know what to say to you except good luck with that. Btw he sounds like a real gem..

Quoting Anonymous: If it was a joke then he wouldnt have it. So what do u mean he is disgusting as his std.

Quoting Linda733:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:59 AM
I havent had sex in 3 years prior to him. So I dont date like that. That is extremely long compared to most ppl.

Quoting orchardmoma:

I would just make it a habit to get tested after every relationship before starting a new one (of course if you've been sexual with them) and make sure the person you are thinking about having sex with gets tested as well. 

deboramomof2
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:07 AM
If he do have a std be grateful he telling you ...even tho he should of been told you before having sex with you ...we don't know if he joking or not
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)