Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So pissed!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
So back story...my kids are 7 and almost 9. There father lives 2 hrs away. He doesn't live in the best area but it is what it is and my kids visit when they can (his gf talks to me more than he does n checks on the kids but he acts like they ares his world... he went 6 mo last year with out seeing them n told his gf to stop calling me bc it was making him look bad....)

so the kids were there over Christmas break. I've talked to his gf every other day n have heard nothing from him. 2 weeks now. She also just told me she moved out bc he won't find a job n stayed letting some guy who does drugs stay with them.

He posted an article just now about a shooting on the other side of hours building. So some one got killed there tonight. Ok... That's a problem. As I'm reading said article it says there was a non fatal shooting July of lady year there. It hot an apartment but no one got hurt. Um ... you had my kids for 3 weeks in July n yes that was about 4 days before i picked them up.

Are you f*king kidding me?! Not that i expect him to want his kids any time soon .....he sure as hell ain't getting them. My kids WILL NOT be going there ever again. He can either stay with family while he has them or he can visit for the day here. I'm so mad. Why would you bring your kids into a place like that?

Again is not the best area but the complex he lives in never seemed that bad and the apartment is decent n his gf is very clean so I've never had any reason to really believe shit like that went on there. If i knew anything about it i never would of let my kids go there. But I'm sure some one will have something smart to say.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)