Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

so annoyed right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I finally had the courage to leave my kids dad for good. Told him saturday that i was done with the relationship. Long story short. We got married in 2006 cuz i was pregnant. He kept going online looking for other women to screw. I stupidly kept forgiving him. In december 2010 i discovered he was having an online relationship. I divorced him a year later. He begged shortly after for us to try again and he would change. Well, all he did was treat me like a damn sex object from 2012 to last friday. I truly had enough. He knows i have a zero sex drive now and i hate sex. I do it only to keep peace. Other than that, it disgusts me to have sex.
Well, on saturday night i texted him i was leaving him for good. I wasnt in love with him and i do not want or need a sexual relationship anymore. He said he already knew i wasnt in love anymore. The past couple days ive seen hin, and he has literally been crying off and on. He rarely cries. Ive seen him cry 5 times total in 9 years. And today he was emotional and stated hearing i dont love him anymore makes him to want to kill himself. I have fallen out of love with him in 2010. All sexual feelings vanished. I do not know what he wants me to do. What he expects. He think we should be together. The thing is, he has treated me like shit the past 2 years cuz i hate sex. He also has made me feel unworthy. Like im just a damn object to be used. I feel like screaming. I feel bad cuz he is crying. But i dont feel bad if he is threatening to hurt himself. He has done that to me over and over. It used to work. But i want to stand by my words and not have him thinking its ok to treat me the way he does. I am at a loss on how to deal with this crud......i feel like my head is going to blow up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teaandcookies
by Katherine on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM

YOU are not responsible for any ones actions.  He wants to kill him self record him saying it call the cops have him addmitted to the crazy bin for 72 hours and getthe fuck outa there.  My ex tried the same thing, he actually killed himself, no way was I ever going back, not to let him bring me down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:33 PM
What bothers me is that if he actually does kill hinself, everyone will blame me for what happened. His mother is too busy with her own self to care. But if he killed himself, she will instantly put it all on me. He has been baker acted several times over this crud in the past. It never helped. But i am going to call if needed.

Quoting teaandcookies:

YOU are not responsible for any ones actions.  He wants to kill him self record him saying it call the cops have him addmitted to the crazy bin for 72 hours and getthe fuck outa there.  My ex tried the same thing, he actually killed himself, no way was I ever going back, not to let him bring me down.

amandacr1026
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Walk away and DO NOT look back.. if you've given him that many chances and he still keeps going right back to it, then it ain't gonna change. at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)