Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I wanna kill dh

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
Just in my mind but I'm mad at him. His elderly mom lives with us in the main part of the house. the apartment is down stairs and she says she can't go up and down all the time. So ok what ever. But when I go to work she and my Sil go down and get in my stuff then put there names on it so I can't say shit ( like my lotions, perfumes blankits) I told dh and he asked and they said I was making it up. Any way if u give stuff to my litte sister like my own art stuff for her to work on he gets mad that I just give my sister what ever I want. Well I got home and he fuckn gave his mom MY new blue ray player I just got working my ass off. And his only responce was that he paid for it he didn't even fuckn ask me. In so fuckn pissed off.
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amandacr1026
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 10:12 PM
5 moms liked this

um... limits and boundaries. I would be getting a safe or a lock on the door that only you had a key to. Thats ridiculous. I'd be telling them if their asses want to snoop so badly they can go sniff out a new place to stay. And hubbys dumbass can go with them.

Ricanmami88
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:03 PM

That's just dead wrong for them to go label names on YOUR stuff and ID make my hubby buy me a New Blue-Ray since he feels like playing Santa Clause and Handing out gifts, that's right he would HAVE to do it unless he wanted serious problems or wanted me to hand out his stuff of course two can play at that game.

Andylund
by Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Yeah I'm so mad at him and it wasn't easy to find one to go with my tv so not happy

Quoting Ricanmami88:

That's just dead wrong for them to go label names on YOUR stuff and ID make my hubby buy me a New Blue-Ray since he feels like playing Santa Clause and Handing out gifts, that's right he would HAVE to do it unless he wanted serious problems or wanted me to hand out his stuff of course two can play at that game.

lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:35 AM

First I would be pissed.  Afterwards I would place a lock on my door or at least buy a trunk that locks to place my things in.  Seriously, this just shouldn't be happening.

Pnukey
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Put your name on everything, including the stuff of yours he gave to them. Just put your name on every last thing in the house. Everything. Even the TP. Maybe then they will see how stupid this is.

Andylund
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I like it :) I'm so doing it

Quoting Pnukey:

Put your name on everything, including the stuff of yours he gave to them. Just put your name on every last thing in the house. Everything. Even the TP. Maybe then they will see how stupid this is.

nanny1918
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I would get a sharpie maker and as I was unpacking my items (lotion, shampoo, and blankets) from the store I would label everything.
Also, I think I would empty out a lotion or perfume bottle and put something gross into it. Don't label that bottle, let them take it.
I'm sorry but I don't like thieves especially when they are family.
Andylund
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Good idea :)

Quoting nanny1918: I would get a sharpie maker and as I was unpacking my items (lotion, shampoo, and blankets) from the store I would label everything.

Also, I think I would empty out a lotion or perfume bottle and put something gross into it. Don't label that bottle, let them take it.

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 4:01 AM
For your nasty substance...

Buy 1 jar chopped garlic, dump half out into another glass jar. Pee into one of the glass jars to fill it. Hide it by a heat duct for a week. Use that liquid in your "decoy" product you think they will steal. Preferably something that comes in a glass container. Remember to hold your nose lol!

Quoting Andylund: Good idea :)

Quoting nanny1918: I would get a sharpie maker and as I was unpacking my items (lotion, shampoo, and blankets) from the store I would label everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:02 AM

All I can say is that so many of the women on here seemed to have made their own bed (by marrying these winners) and now they have to lie in them.  This place gets weirder by the day.  Does this kind of stuff really go on?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)