Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Kids are not clothes you can just give away when you don't like them anymore!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:07 PM
  • 160 Replies

Ok I'm going to try and make this as less confusing as I can but I'm so ready to flip out.

i have a brother (let's call him D) well D is now 20.when he was 17 he taked his 15 yr old GF (we will call her S) into having a baby.he made her all these promises for having a good life and a family together ( he is very got at manipulating) so she got pregnant a month before she turned 16. Well when she was about 14 weeks pregnant D started cheating and didn't want to get a job like he told S he would.well S told him to get his act together like he promised her or she was done with him.well he broke up with her and started seeing other women and just said fuck S and the baby.

Well S had a baby girl and D saw her once the day she was born.she will be 3 this year and he refuses to pay his child support nothing won't help S at all.well in May D had another baby with another women (let's call her G) D seemed like maybe he had got his shit together and was going to hang around.well when the baby was a month old .D got arrested for beating G and not paying child support.so everyone tried to help G and the baby and told her what a scumbag D is.she didn't listen and took D back.well when the baby was about 5 months old G and D decided they didn't want her anymore and gave custody to my mother because they didn't want her.well G is now 4 months pregnant again and (this is the part that fucking pisses me off) that when G has this baby they are going to trade my mom this baby for the other baby !! And the reason is G can't work and take care of a newborn so they will take the other one back so my mom doesn't have to have both kids living with her.but my mom will still baby sit both babies while G is working! 

I want to beat the shit out of all of them.im speechless as to how any of them can think this is ok.

just wanted to add I know its a little confusing the 3yr old is with her mom how has done a wonderful job being she was 16 when she had her.my mom has the baby who is now what 8momths she would be a toddler when the new baby is born. So when I say toddler I'm not talking about the 3yr old sorry if it's confusing 

edit.since I have been asked a few times.yes my mom has no problem "trading" babies with then.she just wants something to dress up and play with like its a toy.she doesn't actually care about doing what right.as if right now I can not report them to cps because they are not doing anything illegal.cps won't do anything yet.i think both babies should be put up for adopts and away from my crazy mother and brother.but that would never happen

by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Your mom needs to tell them all NO does he have any contact with his first born at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM
28 moms liked this
Id take the infant and keep the toddler and call cps/dhs and request emergency custody.
RichardsMom0209
by Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this

OMG...Thats so freaking sad and heartbreaking. They really need to stop having children!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

No he does not not since the day she was born.my mom is agreeing to this!

Quoting Anonymous: Your mom needs to tell them all NO does he have any contact with his first born at all?

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM

The sad thing is my mom agreed to this! She just wants something to play dress up with.this is a freaking child not a toy doll.its disgusting she is just as fucked up as them

Quoting Anonymous: Id take the infant and keep the toddler and call cps/dhs and request emergency custody.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Can you take the 3 year old?

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Quoting Anonymous: Your mom needs to tell them all NO does he have any contact with his first born at all?

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

I agree but they don't seem to think that way.they are freaking homeless both don't work its a freaking mess.

Quoting RichardsMom0209:

OMG...Thats so freaking sad and heartbreaking. They really need to stop having children!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM
8 moms liked this
Call cps yourself... if ur mom is agreeing to it she doesnt need custody either.
Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I wouldn't take the 3 yr old she is with her mom who is doing a wonderful job ( I should probably edit my post and add that) but the toddler( I know she is not a toddler, let it just less confusing the saying the baby because their would be two babies) I would only take if we adopted her and all contact was cut off with my brother but they would never do that

Quoting Anonymous: Can you take the 3 year old?

Quoting Mommy2-3181:

Mommy2-3181
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Wouldn't I need proof that.thats what is going to happen.i don't really have any proof right now I just have what I'm being told

Quoting Anonymous: Call cps yourself... if ur mom is agreeing to it she doesnt need custody either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)