Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He cannot see her until he signs the custody agreement

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:46 AM
  • 2 Replies

So the deadbeat comes up for the weekend with his parents to visit my daughter. He gives me less than 12 hour notice OK WHATEVER then when they get here he wants to take her overnight (better yet his mom did he didn't LOL) I say OK ONLY because my mom reminded me that my daughter would love it. She loves her dad and adores her grandparents. So he was suppose to bring back the custody agreement & passport documents already signed  we created this shit over 6 months ago and I physically gave him a copy 3 weeks ago. I am so pissed he waits till late Saturday night and tells me. So on F*cking super bowl Sunday in NEW YORK CITY he wants to find someplace to get this sh*t signed. I am so through with this loser he doesn't pay child support, only sees my daughter every 4-6 months and only calls her when it is convenient to him. And to top off this bullsh*t his mother had the audacity to insinuate that he hadn't signed anything because I cant agreed to bring my daughter 400 miles to see him and his fam but I can find time to take a vacation. Is she serious I work 2 jobs 7 days a week so that i can afford to take care of my daughter why would i take off work and lose money to take my daughter to see this loser if he wants her to see his family he can come and get her take her there and bring her butt back otherwise the next time she will see those lowlifes she will be old enough to travel by herself. 

Because of this sh*t i have decieded to stop being so nice and not let him take her until I have a signed agreement. I know he is doing this shit because he is a childish douchbag and I am always so nice even when he is being disrespectful so he takes advantage.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 AM

I would get that agreement signed, because without it you have no way of forcing him to bring her back.

SueSahara
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:31 PM

I know which is the reason I am using these tactics I give too much to this dude even now and he will always take because that is who he is

Quoting Anonymous:

I would get that agreement signed, because without it you have no way of forcing him to bring her back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)