Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Is So Effing Messed Up!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
So yesterday was my bil's birthday and he was by our house when I got home from work. There wasn't anything going on out of the ordinary, he was just chilling drinking some and fell asleep. Anyways, DH asked me to fix him some tea since I was already in the kitchen and as I was going to do so, bil got up and came in the kitchen to fix him something to eat. I was standing at the counter when he touched my butt kind of like when you accidentally brush up against someone. He then went back into the living room and said something to DH and the next thing I know I hear him say yea I've been touching her like that all these years. WTF???? I am so pissed right know because he had the audacity to lie and what's worse is DH believes him. I'm rarely around bil alone so how could he have been doing this for years. I told DH he was lying and that I didn't say anything right then because he was drunk and it would defeat the purpose him not remembering what he did so I decided I would tell him personally in front of DH today what he did along with the fact that I didn't want them to start fighting and bil is gay. DH has put him away from our house and he is not allowed to come visit. Righteously, I don't care if I ever see him again. He violated me, lied about it and now I'm paying the price. I don't know what to do about my relationship just like I don't know how to get through to DH that he's lying. I don't even know why he did that. DH and I are due to celebrate our one yr marriage on the 15th now I've got to answer questions that I don't have the answer to. I'm about ready to say fuck it.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
So dh is believing his drunk brother over you??? Not cool. I would toss him a pillow and blanket then go to bed. Alone. Let him think about what he's asking you and his actions.
JuneCleaver256
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, Hun that's freaking terrible. Maybe confront dh like this: I'm really disapointed, I believed that our relationship was built on firmer ground than this. It hurts me that you'd take anyone's words over mine, even your brother. If this is an issue this early in our marriage than I believe we need to consider counseling right away because this is just a small symptom of a massive problem that's going to cause us both an untold amount of greif in the future. ( Try not to scream and throw shit as this takes the effectiveness out of the words. Even though he deserves it) Hope he figures it out...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:32 AM
That's exactly what I did. I just can't believe this I mean I'm so freaking pissed off that I can't sleep knowing I've got to get up in a few hrs. Makes me wonder what other lies he's told on me to his family knowing we barely know each other. And I had such a perfect day, until his stunt that is. It's alright though because I'm about to air my laundry to DH whole family today #Enough of the bull #lifes too short for stupid games

Quoting Anonymous: So dh is believing his drunk brother over you??? Not cool. I would toss him a pillow and blanket then go to bed. Alone. Let him think about what he's asking you and his actions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:48 AM
This is basically why I haven't said anything else, for his sake because as mad as I am right now I still want to beat some sense into him. I'm just waiting until we both calm down with level heads. Maybe we do need counseling because there's no way this marriage is going to last if he sides with his family when he knows shit don't add up. We been together 13yrs and married almost a year to let lies come between us. Smh since he's sleep I might as well try to get some shut eye just can't rap my head around this.

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Wow, Hun that's freaking terrible. Maybe confront dh like this: I'm really disapointed, I believed that our relationship was built on firmer ground than this. It hurts me that you'd take anyone's words over mine, even your brother. If this is an issue this early in our marriage than I believe we need to consider counseling right away because this is just a small symptom of a massive problem that's going to cause us both an untold amount of greif in the future. ( Try not to scream and throw shit as this takes the effectiveness out of the words. Even though he deserves it) Hope he figures it out...
JuneCleaver256
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I wouldnt be involved with a family like that.  I would leave and find normal people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)