Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So tired of the f$%*ing snow

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm in michigan and am so tired of the friggin snow. I'm ready for the heat and warm air this snow sucks especially since we have to catch the bus :( it's bad outside on top of it I hate this state.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy20122013ce
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:05 AM

im in Michigan to!!! this is getting ridiculous!!! i just wanna take the kids out to play but its to freaking cold!!! where in MI are you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I'm in saginaw an hr and forty mins away from Detroit

Quoting mommy20122013ce:

im in Michigan to!!! this is getting ridiculous!!! i just wanna take the kids out to play but its to freaking cold!!! where in MI are you?

rikanajay0902
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I'm just below you in Iowa and I'm sick of it too! We just got about 7 more inches of it and now its supposed to get colder!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Ah crap thx for the info

Quoting rikanajay0902:

I'm just below you in Iowa and I'm sick of it too! We just got about 7 more inches of it and now its supposed to get colder!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Bump
VinVanMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM

California is complete opposite were in a drought. I'm craving snow or rain or hail! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:06 PM
My toes are froze :( I'm tired of the snow I want reg weather warm weather

Quoting VinVanMom:

California is complete opposite were in a drought. I'm craving snow or rain or hail! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM
In PA. Very over it as well. This week is 3 snow storms. Kids have been home and did I mention my due date is sat and we could have 2 ft of snow on sunday.
Moonbabylove
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM
We are in Michigan too and we have to shovel 2-4 times a day because of the drifting from the damn wind. 3-4 foot snow drifts. My body is over it.
deputygirls28
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I keep hearing of close to 3 feet. Either way, after the ice storm today im ready to move to Mexico. I hate this weather. It looks like a war zone out on the back roads.

Quoting Anonymous: In PA. Very over it as well. This week is 3 snow storms. Kids have been home and did I mention my due date is sat and we could have 2 ft of snow on sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)