Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid IQ test

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Ok, i took a IQ test on facebook just for fun. Took me about 5 min for 20 questions and i got a 110 score which is average. Yay me lol
Well dh wanted to take it too and omg it took him one hour to finish it!
His score was 140 and it said brilliant ! He is the type of person that gets things stuck in his head and can sometimes think he is better then others and i usually just think its funny but tonight i couldnt keep my mouth shut.
I told him that a 20 question IQ test on facebook should not be taken so seriously and he just got all mad with me.
What is he doing now?? Looking up his IQ test on the internet lol sometimes i really wonder :)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:23 PM

Oh my. Those tests are a lot of fun but you can't take it seriously. Even if you were given a real honest to goodness IQ test you could get different scores on different days. But good luck fitting his head through the door later, lol. ;)

amazzonia
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:45 PM

I scored more than my husband ah ah and I keep bragging about it with him! :D

Jazzdoll
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Heh - I took that one on FB, too; it took me 10 minutes and I scored a 180 (I'm freakin' da Vinci according to it). It was hardly an "IQ test" in that it was basic math/word puzzles and I think I can safely say Mensa is not going to accept it for membership. ;-) Your husband is definitely taking it way too seriously...(remind him that 140 means he missed 6 out of 20 - that's only 70% right which was a C- when I was in school).

When it comes to sax, bigger IS better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2014 at 5:36 PM

I got a 160 on that test- It took me 15 minutes, if that.

I'm pretty sure that 160 is in the upper extreme of any IQ test. 

It's not a legitimate test.  It's just for fun. 

But if you want to be snarky tell him that the fact that it took him an hour when everyone else who's ever taken it finished in less than 20 minutes means he's probably not that intelligent.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I got 160 and I pressed "I don't know" for the last 3 because I really had to pee. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)