Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoyed with DH family!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

when DH and I first got together his family was great towards me. Then we were trying for a baby, never told anyone) I was pregant and we wanted to wait to announce it after the first trimester. Well his brothers gf got knocked up and announced it right away( i was pregnant nobody knew it). I had a miscarriage, then we werent trying and even used protection and was waiting a few months before trying again. Didnt happen that way!!! condom failed and I was pregnant right away. We kept it a secret and planned on not saying anything til I was over 12 weeks....his snoopy mom found my US and told the whole family I was pregnant and I had just found out not even a week before that!!!! HIs brother and GF have were pissed off like we did it on purpose and she went around saying I hope your kid dies before you even have it, DH would be better off without me, I'm just a dumb B**** and on and and on. His mom found out and acted like I was to blame..grrr. Once again we planned this second baby and someone else seen me at the clinic and told the whole family(his and mine) that we were expecting! I cancelled my order for our Christmas card since thats how we were annoucing it. We ended up moving in with his family to save up more for our house which we planned on moving in this spring, his dad decided 4 months after we moved in that we could no longer put it on the lots he said we could have (they have a ton of property). His family has put me down made me feel like crap and acts like I'm a horrible mom to my daughter. I cant punish her(she sits in time out) Its not like i beat her. If i say no to going outside when its well below 0 I'm a bitch if i dont want her to eat cookies and chips I'm cruel. Kids are supposed to be spoiled they say. I had her on a schedule and she self-soothed for both napping and bedtime.She got a few teeth at once n was fussing around one night and his dad came down, took her out of her bed and upstairs and said YOU CANT JUST LEAVE HER TO CRY LIKE THAT ITS WRONG!! Since then I cant get her to sleep unless someone lays with her or rocks her to sleep. I try and get her to at least take a nap without me rocking her to sleep but she screams bloody murder for over an hour and never naps. Same with bedtime we fight her even when laying with her for over an hour most nights. I think she finally gets to bed around 10-11 these days and it makes me mad DH and i have no time alone anymore. The other day I put up a babygate so she was trapped in the livingroom with her toys and us its was 7pm and she needed to settle down and get ready for bed. His brother came down and blew up on me and goes oh fuckin dumb lazy worthless bitch has you in there now we have to listen to you scream some more!! (talking to my daughter cause she wanted to go run around in his room and mess with fishing tackle and bullets to a gun) I disapprove of this being as she can easily get hurt since he doesnt watch her......OH and to topit off his brothers gf is pregnant and they are so happy for them even though they cant even pay a freakin cell phone bill and had it shut off and they dont even pay rent where they live or buy food! She got pregnant right after she found out about us having another one and is due around the time of my DD birthday in Aug. she tries to be better than us and make sure we dont get any attention thats its all about them and them only...Sorry for the long rant had to get it off my chest

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hopefully you can move out quickly

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Wow sounds a bit like my life.

I really hope you have good luck with your life stay strong and if you work hard you'll be out in no time :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)