Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Son Is Still Handsome

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I made a post about my sons father, and grandmother, thinking he wouldn't be handsome. Well today was his head shaving day, and to me he is still as handsome as before. He had a teacher, who came and sat with him for the 10 minutes it took to shave his head, as he was scared, and I couldn't say thank you enough to the teacher for helping him out. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mjmorrison
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:09 PM

I live at the shore and that kind of cut is normal here

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:13 PM

I missed your other post. I am assuming there was a reason that he had to have it shaved. I think he is handsome either way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:17 PM

We do a huge Cancer Fundraiser where we live, once a year, where you dye your hair pink and then shave it for Cancer. He decided that he wanted to take part in it this year at his school.

Quoting psych_mom:

I missed your other post. I am assuming there was a reason that he had to have it shaved. I think he is handsome either way.

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! He's extra handsome just for that :)

Quoting Anonymous:

We do a huge Cancer Fundraiser where we live, once a year, where you dye your hair pink and then shave it for Cancer. He decided that he wanted to take part in it this year at his school.

Quoting psych_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)