Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Broke up with my boyfriend for Valentine's day (what did you all do?)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

So what did ya'll do with your Valentine's day?  I broke up with my boyfriend finally.  I feel like crap but also relieved.  It's a long tedious story.  We've been together 10 months.  He's basically been treating me like shit since we first met, what good there was of the relationship is hardly worth mentioning especially when I just broke with an abusive husband.  He'd been lieing to me about a ton of shit including his age! Of all things, fuck!  This guy still thinks he's somekind of prize I'm missing out on, he says I'm too big for my britches lol.  I just want him to let me make my own decisions, he ain't paying my bills.  I've been so worn out by this shit I can hardly type.  I just cried and cried last night thinking about it & I was gonna wait til after the holiday cuz I didn't wanna be alone but then he was giving me the silent treatment once again because I have to take an in home care job to take care of my son and me and he thinks it's the wrong job for me.  So I cried myself to sleep and today he was trying to "make love" to me and I was trying to tell him I'd really had enough of his crap and didn't know how much longer I could go through this crap and he was so busy pulling my pants down and trying to stick it in me he over excited himself and gizzed on my leg! What a tard!  To boot he's crap in bed, CRAP!  Every few weeks I get maybe a few seconds and he just can't last any longer, he'll totally fall out.  I've never known anything like it!  I thought guys getting off in under 10 seconds was somekind of joke, but not for him!  I thought things would get better in bed and in our relationship in general if I keep communicating and telling him what I want and need, but you need someone who cares for communication to work lol.  OMG! I can't believe how much time I've been wasting with this guy, total loser.  I been tolerating him cause we were both homeless together and neither of us had anyone.  I have seriously given this my best shot, better than my marriage, & I can't believe how this guy has just dumped all over me, (literally at times).  It's been a long ass year, but I'm really ready for a new boyfriend.

I wish I could write more but I'm getting agitated now just thinking about all the crap I've been through with this guy.  UNBELIEVABLE ASSHOLE!!!

The best part?  I made a post a while back talking about this guy's behavior, everyone advised me to leave and I still stayed with this idiot!  I'm such a MORON!

So that was my Valentine's day, how was yours?

banging head into wall

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ineedsabreak
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM
good for you.you deserve better treatment
TAG9lbs
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Umm . . . TMI!! 

I watched Dora over and over with my lil man cause i really don't need a man this year. 

leeannfarley
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:07 PM

i did nothing, my boyfriend surprised me with flowers and the resteraunt i wanted yesterday because he worked today and monday we have our sonogram and i am going to propose [ring ready] and tuesday is our anniversary and thats our whole day to celebrate and go out

debramommyof4
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM
I went swiming with 8 kids. After that my husband took me for a couples massage. Then we watched my niece play soft ball. Now we are at a family fun center so the kids can run while adults talk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Good.  He sounds like he was a waste of time and not nice to you.  You don't need to put up with that asshole.

chelc2010
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:05 PM
Sounds like a loser...good for you for leaving :-)

At home watching hello kitty with my dd and ds..

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I watched my pastor bury his wife of 20 years, paid bills and my husband got called into work 4 hours early.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)