Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bull snot.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Ok me and my ds dad are not together. Havent been together since about 3 months pregnant. He is 6. Now his dad has a niece and she is my age. She has a daughter who is about a year older then ds. Well me and ds made plans this weekend with picking nieces daughter up and her coming to our house for the weekend to spend with ds. Ds was so excited and all week he was counting down the days til she came over. I texted niece all day and called her a few times to see if I was to pick her daughter up or not. Well she never texted nor called back. I am furious! I kinda figured this was going to happen. My ds is so upset and he actually cried bc of niece being a bitch. Im done making plans for him with her. Im tired of his little heart being broken bc people are assholes. He doesnt deserve it. He is six!!!! What would you do? Im about half tempted not to talk to her again.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LeilaBeansMom
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I have learned to never tell my kids too far in advance of play dates or outings. Things can go wrong. People get sick. Cars breakdown, etc, etc. Then there is no big letdown if I am worried it might not happen.
lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:55 AM

I would have given son a playdate with me and we would've had a lot of fun.  And then I probably wouldn't make anymore solid plans with neice since she didn't even have enough respect for you to actually cancel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:35 AM
The bad part is about that is he was there when nieces daughter asked to come over. And since I have ds this weekend and it was a four day weekend it was the perfect opportunity. And I said yes. So with that being said. There will be no more telling him anything! It makes me look like the asshole.

Quoting LeilaBeansMom: I have learned to never tell my kids too far in advance of play dates or outings. Things can go wrong. People get sick. Cars breakdown, etc, etc. Then there is no big letdown if I am worried it might not happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:35 AM
We had a very good day together!

Quoting lulalacroix:

I would have given son a playdate with me and we would've had a lot of fun.  And then I probably wouldn't make anymore solid plans with neice since she didn't even have enough respect for you to actually cancel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)