Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what annoys you most!!

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM
  • 55 Replies
Ok Ladies, this is just to lighten the mood a bit. What irks you most about your other half? Does he fart in bed? Does he leave the seat up?? I'll start..
My hubby eats SO LOUD!! Like unbelievably loud, cereal is the worst Im always on his case about it!! And his reaction?? My ears are too good!!! 😂😂 haha over to you 😊
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM
2 moms liked this

Mine is a mumbler. I swear I have to say "what?" five times every time he speaks. He doesn't speak loud or clear, and I don't hear all that well, so we get frustrated trying to communicate with each other. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

my hubby farts...like ALL the time!!! and its loud! most times i think its funny but when we are out in public and he does it...or at a special event or something...not so funny lol

sparklelamb
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby does both - maybe its time to trade him in haha 😁
mjmorrison
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

at 53 years old he still doesn't know how to relax.

21-whiteroses
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I swear my man farts every day ALL day. It's disgusting. I know I can't control it but it's ridiculous. And he refuses to clean up after himself. Love him to death though. Haha
sparklelamb
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I love mine too but God is he irritating haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
He is over emotional and takes everything seriously. He is easily irritated and he gives me no peronal space he is always petting my face or cuddling me while we sleep.
Sparkler16
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
He's extremely regimented. He likes to do things in a very specific. Way and doesn't like being thrown off course that way. I wouldn't say he's OCD clinically. For example every morning he has to get up have a shake, run, shower and get ready for work. Eat his egg whites and spinach, brush teeth and go to work. In that order. Always. Only on Sundays can you get him out of his habit.
LDavis33
by Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM
6 moms liked this

It annoys me how my DH is always "right".  I mean, how can someone be "right" all of the time? If we have a disagreement, even if I am right, he is also "right" (and usually moreso)

wink 

MyNameIs-
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this
He chews very loud! Especially chips. Drives me nuts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)