Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Cheated on

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
I just found out my husband of 14 yrs has been cheating on me with strippers. He has also approached one of my coworkers for sex. We have been seperated for 1 month. He has been cheating for sometime. I am very angry. How can I trust him to h around my girls? We have had money problem for a long time and that is what we always fought about. But his ass can go out and spend money on strippers and one of the bitches live in my home town. He admits he has gone but not to cheating.
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:37 AM
How did you find proof he was cheating?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jock61
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:08 PM
A guy who works off and on with him told me. I was talking to his girlfriend for sometime and she said she needed to talk to me (the guy who works off and on with my husband it was his girlfriend not my husbands ) any way she told me he has been going to strip bars and seeing strippers from the bar. So I ask to talk to her boyfriend and he told me my husband told him. No proof. Just hear say. My husband denies it. He said he never slept with anyone while he was with me. In my heart I want to believe it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:09 PM

When you say "your girls", do you mean your children or your friends? 

Jock61
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:16 PM
My children. If he messes around with them and has lied so much how can I trust him not to bring them around my girls
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:42 PM

My first problem would be the money spent when money was obviously an issue. Then we'd deal with the cheating. Was this going on while youwere together, or when you were seperated? Unfortunately, you won't be able to dictate who he brings around the kids once a court case ensues if he gets visitation. I'm sorry you're dealing with shit like this, hang in there!

Mrs_Velez
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:45 PM

You said you are seperated? Stay that way. Get a court order stating that while he has the children he may not bring any other women around them for a set amount of time.

Jock61
by New Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:25 PM
It all happened when we were together. Only been seperated 5 weeks
Riceball83
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM
This
Along with insist that you both do marriage counseling and family counseling
Let him know it's mandatory if he wants to stay married

Quoting Mrs_Velez:

You said you are seperated? Stay that way. Get a court order stating that while he has the children he may not bring any other women around them for a set amount of time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN