Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Have you ever reached that point where you're like i love you but UGGHHH!1!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok i love my husband but why dose he get to go to sleep as soon as i get off a long hosting shift at work i love you but cant i get 30 mintues to eat and change before i have to deal with screaming kids all night.

And i love you but cant you at least put the clothes in the empty washer 5 feet from the bathrrom instead of leaving them siting behind the door way making it harder to get in 

and i love you but do  you really have to turn into the hulk everytime you wake up 

These are things that drive me mad like the hatter about my DH 

What things drive you crazy about your SO

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xcrystal88
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

clothes on the floor 5 feet from the hamper.. trash on the kitchen counter when theres a trash can right there! lol im sure theres more.

anon1986East
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate the way he loads the dishwasher, I hate the way he puts away groceries, I hate how he gets that evil little grin when I'm fuming about something stupid. Fucking asshole is lucky I love him too much to off him in his sleep and bury his body in a shallow grave in the woods. In all honesty though his flaws are way too minor to be truly irritated by it. Even when I call him an asshole and tell him I'm going to punch him in the jaw if he doesn't lose that damn grin I can't help but smile and be thankful that he's not a real asshole. I did tell him he's no longer allowed to load the dishwasher or put away groceries though.  

lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:25 AM

Yes, every Sunday evening.  Luckily he goes to work on Monday morning and then he doesn't annoy me again until next Sunday evening.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM
He spent MY tax money on a new bike and spent all weekend out there switching out parts on it when all I wanted was 2 or 3 hrs where he could watch our newborn so i could clean....he works nights and alot of OT so during the week he's work and sleep. Ugh
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:30 PM

i bet that was his plan all along

Quoting anon1986East:

I hate the way he loads the dishwasher, I hate the way he puts away groceries, I hate how he gets that evil little grin when I'm fuming about something stupid. Fucking asshole is lucky I love him too much to off him in his sleep and bury his body in a shallow grave in the woods. In all honesty though his flaws are way too minor to be truly irritated by it. Even when I call him an asshole and tell him I'm going to punch him in the jaw if he doesn't lose that damn grin I can't help but smile and be thankful that he's not a real asshole. I did tell him he's no longer allowed to load the dishwasher or put away groceries though.  

Mrsmayaguy
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Guess we are married to thesame guy.

Just kidding but some of it is similar.

sometimes Id like to live in seperate homes.

lilswty
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 10:22 AM
3 moms liked this

I only wish these were my hates..  I love my husband and we make an awesome team, with our son house chores ect. after 16yrs we even  have a great sex life..   BUT I HATE how all he talks about is his long Shillong no really he doesnt say that but.. all he ever wants to do is touch me, or do me, or talk about sex OMG I want to cut off his cock and shove it down his throat, so I dont have to deal with it any more.. SHUT UP ABOUT THE STUPID THING!!!  I dont even have a chance to want sex cause he never gives me a chance before he brings the damn thing up literally.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2014 at 4:19 PM
It's so funny... Every time I on cafemom, and read some of these posts. I thank God I have the husband I have.

Then I go back to real life wanting to put eye drops in his beer. I feel ya gun. I feel ya.
SissySmurf
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:57 PM

* He's a complainer. 

* He likes it what feels to be minus forty below in the house.

* He is ADDICTED!! to television. It has to be on what HE wants - all the time.

* When I say he's a complainer, I mean HUGE!! LOL.. 

m.garcia21
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
He also doesnt put his clothes in the dirty hamper! Its so annoying its literaly right next to him but noooo he decides the floor is a way better place for dirty clothes.
I ask him to do something and he says ' ill do it later"....i always end up doing it! Smh

On the bright side he is a very hard worker and a kind and gentle man.he gives it to me good, and always makes sure i finish. He also helps around the house when he can you know washes dishes or cleans the floors. He also always compliments me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)