Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I f'ing hate my family right now

Posted by   + Show Post

Just because I am so close to my due date does not mean I should be out walking every fucking day for hours on end! Fucking christ people (my family) leave me the hell alone for the next few fucking weeks before I snap and banish you all from hospital & house..

*sigh* so much better. I know that they wont see this but man does it help! They dont seem to get the leave me the fuck alone texts, FB status & posts or converstations. So help me if they show up today I will freak the hell out

I'm 39 weeks 5 days. I have been walking almost daily but I am tired of freaking walking. I just want to sit, by myself with no extra people in the damn house

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I would so kill my MIL if she pulled that. I can only handle any one in small doses while pregnant, but she is the worse. Its always comparing my pregnancy to my SIL or hers....I'm like okay please shut up! I really dont want to hear about my SIL 3 births or your 2 births. over and over and over again.

Quoting Anonymous:

My MIL came out to stay for A MONTH to be sure to "not miss the baby."  She'd bug me to walk constantly, but my OB wanted me off my feet due to an old injury from my miltiary days that damaged my leg and lower back.

Lo and behold, I didn't have the baby until 3 days before she freaking had to leave anyways!

This time, they are fighting a constant battle to stop preterm labor and just get me past the 36 week mark so the baby's lungs are developed.  Thank GOD I don't live near family, and MIL won't come down while DH is deployed because she doesn't want to deal with me one on one.  LOL

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
happynewyorker
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I guess you're pregnant. LOL!!

I think you need to relax and turn off all electronics. Screen your calls and take a mommy time.

I didn't have that, but when my daughter was ready to come out. I was stuck at home, naked (keep taking lots of showers) and stuck at the edge of the bed. Waiting for my husband to come home. to help me, since it felt like I had a ton of bricks on my back. I was barely 36 weeks.  (3 days short of).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I told DH I felt like nothing more than an incubator.  He tried to stick up for me all the time, but he also just couldn't bring himself to send her packing.  He knows better this time, though.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I would so kill my MIL if she pulled that. I can only handle any one in small doses while pregnant, but she is the worse. Its always comparing my pregnancy to my SIL or hers....I'm like okay please shut up! I really dont want to hear about my SIL 3 births or your 2 births. over and over and over again.

Quoting Anonymous:

My MIL came out to stay for A MONTH to be sure to "not miss the baby."  She'd bug me to walk constantly, but my OB wanted me off my feet due to an old injury from my miltiary days that damaged my leg and lower back.

Lo and behold, I didn't have the baby until 3 days before she freaking had to leave anyways!

This time, they are fighting a constant battle to stop preterm labor and just get me past the 36 week mark so the baby's lungs are developed.  Thank GOD I don't live near family, and MIL won't come down while DH is deployed because she doesn't want to deal with me one on one.  LOL

myempyreofdirt
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM
I so know that feeling! I never got a foot to the ribs like most moms. He used to use my cervix as a trampoline. Talk about uncomfortable. We went grocery shopping the night before I went into labor and I couldn't walk upright. Had to use one of those scooter things for the disabled.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Okay then lol Yep he has been "falling out" for the past 2 almost 3 months now :/ sometimes I think he'll fall right out when I sit down to use the bathroom lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

MrsErdos2011
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM
I have the opposite problem. My family treats me like a China doll.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Thats great he knows now how to handle that situation! My hub is horrible always trying to make everyone happy even when there is obvious conflict. I think after 5 years I have earned the right to (polietly) say go the hell away to whoever is bothering me lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I told DH I felt like nothing more than an incubator.  He tried to stick up for me all the time, but he also just couldn't bring himself to send her packing.  He knows better this time, though.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting Anonymous:

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:26 AM

From about 30 weeks to 36 weeks I was on bedrest..if they could have bubble wrapped me they would've. Now that I'm off I have been hearing those "get to riding your husband" "walk walk walk walk" comments. -.- I wish I lived further away lol

Quoting MrsErdos2011: I have the opposite problem. My family treats me like a China doll.

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I try desperately not to get in one of those :/ sometimes I have no choice.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: I so know that feeling! I never got a foot to the ribs like most moms. He used to use my cervix as a trampoline. Talk about uncomfortable. We went grocery shopping the night before I went into labor and I couldn't walk upright. Had to use one of those scooter things for the disabled.
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Okay then lol Yep he has been "falling out" for the past 2 almost 3 months now :/ sometimes I think he'll fall right out when I sit down to use the bathroom lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

MrsErdos2011
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Duct tape works wonders lol

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

From about 30 weeks to 36 weeks I was on bedrest..if they could have bubble wrapped me they would've. Now that I'm off I have been hearing those "get to riding your husband" "walk walk walk walk" comments. -.- I wish I lived further away lol

Quoting MrsErdos2011: I have the opposite problem. My family treats me like a China doll.

myempyreofdirt
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM
Yeah, I felt awful for using it twice. I'm definitely not one of those who considers pregnancy a disability. But after like 10 minutes I couldn't stand and my wonder woman bravado poofed...

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I try desperately not to get in one of those :/ sometimes I have no choice.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: I so know that feeling! I never got a foot to the ribs like most moms. He used to use my cervix as a trampoline. Talk about uncomfortable. We went grocery shopping the night before I went into labor and I couldn't walk upright. Had to use one of those scooter things for the disabled.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN