Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I f'ing hate my family right now

Posted by   + Show Post

Just because I am so close to my due date does not mean I should be out walking every fucking day for hours on end! Fucking christ people (my family) leave me the hell alone for the next few fucking weeks before I snap and banish you all from hospital & house..

*sigh* so much better. I know that they wont see this but man does it help! They dont seem to get the leave me the fuck alone texts, FB status & posts or converstations. So help me if they show up today I will freak the hell out

I'm 39 weeks 5 days. I have been walking almost daily but I am tired of freaking walking. I just want to sit, by myself with no extra people in the damn house

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Replies (21-30):
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:36 AM

the greaters at walmart are always shoving me in one -.- guess people have gone into labor at walmart lol but at the grocery stores I try to make sure I only go when 2 or 3 things are needed or my butt just stays in the car now lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Yeah, I felt awful for using it twice. I'm definitely not one of those who considers pregnancy a disability. But after like 10 minutes I couldn't stand and my wonder woman bravado poofed...
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I try desperately not to get in one of those :/ sometimes I have no choice.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: I so know that feeling! I never got a foot to the ribs like most moms. He used to use my cervix as a trampoline. Talk about uncomfortable. We went grocery shopping the night before I went into labor and I couldn't walk upright. Had to use one of those scooter things for the disabled.
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Okay then lol Yep he has been "falling out" for the past 2 almost 3 months now :/ sometimes I think he'll fall right out when I sit down to use the bathroom lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
myempyreofdirt
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM
I avoided walmart like the plague. Really I should have stayed home, but my dh can't drive and I do the budget, so it's a lot easier for both of us to go in one trip. At least he did all the lifting. He wouldn't even let me carry the milk lol.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

the greaters at walmart are always shoving me in one -.- guess people have gone into labor at walmart lol but at the grocery stores I try to make sure I only go when 2 or 3 things are needed or my butt just stays in the car now lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Yeah, I felt awful for using it twice. I'm definitely not one of those who considers pregnancy a disability. But after like 10 minutes I couldn't stand and my wonder woman bravado poofed...

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I try desperately not to get in one of those :/ sometimes I have no choice.

Quoting myempyreofdirt: I so know that feeling! I never got a foot to the ribs like most moms. He used to use my cervix as a trampoline. Talk about uncomfortable. We went grocery shopping the night before I went into labor and I couldn't walk upright. Had to use one of those scooter things for the disabled.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Okay then lol Yep he has been "falling out" for the past 2 almost 3 months now :/ sometimes I think he'll fall right out when I sit down to use the bathroom lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: She delivered both of her girls at 35 weeks so she thinks it's safe. Idk why. The whole reason she had to was because she has a condition that causes her not to dilate, plus other complications. She knows it isn't the norm. Plus I carried a lot lower than she did. I spent half my pregnancy feeling like he was about to fall out!

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yep I get those alot too. Apparently they dont get that having a head down in your crotch pushing its way out you dont want to insert anything in there lol 35 weeks? holy crap and I thought they started walking my butt of early lol

Quoting myempyreofdirt: Towards the end of my pregnancy one of our friends was constantly telling me I should have tons of sex to put me into labor. I was all of 35 weeks for one. Way too early. But of course I also felt like a whale and ds was practically between my knees. Sex was the last thing on my mind. She did not seem to get it. -_-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM
I guess that's the only good part about having no family around . I'm 32 weeks and no one really tells me to do anything .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Tell them that!

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Ah my dear I have. They could careless. Last week I told them all to back off & leave me the hell alone and they show up at my door with my 3 yr old nephew..... I couldnt exactly turn away the 3 year old but I would have turned them away in a damn heartbeat. they think they know ways of getting around what I say. i'm onto them now! I have hidden my car away from the house and tell them "oh I'm not home I'm...." haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Tell them that!

NativeMamaDuke
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Yeah since I hit the 36 mark my parents have been dragging me to the grocery stores, Walmart, the mall..... they have me walk in every store inside there! Front to freaking back. Sometimes I have to stop and they are like "ok keep walking if your going into labor walking helps" I give them the kill stare. Its not contractions is my baby saying knock it the hell off LOL The inner part of the mall is roughly 1 mile or a little more not counting the interior of the stores, they have me walk i would say 4 or 5 miles 3 times a week. I could kill them because I am also running after my 20 month old. Some days you just wanna park your butt lol

Quoting NativeMamaDuke:

I know what you mean. I'm only 31 weeks and I swear my family is trying to walk me into early labor. My dad dragged my ass all over the zoo equaling well over a couple miles... By the time i got home my ankles were so swollen i had bad kankles...and i was unbelievably sore...my SO makes me walk almost everyday or at least makes me say active...I want to punch him in the face sometimes!

Hope you feel better and get some rest!

Grrr that has to be super frustrating!  Hope you have baby soon then so they wil quite making you walk! and leave you alone!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:37 PM

With my second and third the day I finally told them they could go to the mall or sight seeing without me.  I was in labor within 24 hours. 

ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:40 AM
When i was 35 weeks i did EVERYTHING to induce labor.

I was five cm from 27 weeks.

And id be doing squats as i was walking.

Sorry by 39 weeks if be doing everything to get that baby out
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 1:44 AM
Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair!

I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM
I have done practically everything but drink castor oil to get this baby out. I believe I have stalled. I am still only 80% and barely 1 cm. I have a mule instead of a baby lol so stubborn! I have to have those cart things or else I can barely walk now. My legs have retain a lot of water and are more than 3 x swollen......thank goodness I am going to the dr today

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair!

I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN