Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

I f'ing hate my family right now

Posted by   + Show Post

Just because I am so close to my due date does not mean I should be out walking every fucking day for hours on end! Fucking christ people (my family) leave me the hell alone for the next few fucking weeks before I snap and banish you all from hospital & house..

*sigh* so much better. I know that they wont see this but man does it help! They dont seem to get the leave me the fuck alone texts, FB status & posts or converstations. So help me if they show up today I will freak the hell out

I'm 39 weeks 5 days. I have been walking almost daily but I am tired of freaking walking. I just want to sit, by myself with no extra people in the damn house

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Replies (31-34):
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:07 AM
I drank the castor oil.

I was highly desperate

Quoting JRSMOM0621: I have done practically everything but drink castor oil to get this baby out. I believe I have stalled. I am still only 80% and barely 1 cm. I have a mule instead of a baby lol so stubborn! I have to have those cart things or else I can barely walk now. My legs have retain a lot of water and are more than 3 x swollen......thank goodness I am going to the dr today

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair!

I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Did you go into labor with it? Did you get the horrible side effects? I was thinking about trying it and I tried 3 different grocery stores & a Walmart couldnt find castor oil ANYWHERE

Quoting ABCMomma0211: I drank the castor oil. I was highly desperate
Quoting JRSMOM0621: I have done practically everything but drink castor oil to get this baby out. I believe I have stalled. I am still only 80% and barely 1 cm. I have a mule instead of a baby lol so stubborn! I have to have those cart things or else I can barely walk now. My legs have retain a lot of water and are more than 3 x swollen......thank goodness I am going to the dr today
Quoting ABCMomma0211: Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair! I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
ABCMomma0211
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:40 AM
It just gave me more contractions. I was induced the next day anyways.

But im sure if i wouldve kept taking it something wouldve happened.

And nope no side effects. Dr dont even know i did it

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Did you go into labor with it? Did you get the horrible side effects? I was thinking about trying it and I tried 3 different grocery stores & a Walmart couldnt find castor oil ANYWHERE

Quoting ABCMomma0211: I drank the castor oil.

I was highly desperate

Quoting ABCMomma0211: Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair!

I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:55 AM

I am actually going to be talking that today. Medical reasons I cant go past 40 weeks so we will be seeing what kind of induction they are going to be wanting to do

Quoting ABCMomma0211: It just gave me more contractions. I was induced the next day anyways. But im sure if i wouldve kept taking it something wouldve happened. And nope no side effects. Dr dont even know i did it
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting ABCMomma0211: I drank the castor oil. I was highly desperate
Quoting ABCMomma0211: Oh and when i went to a store i used a damn wheel chair! I couldnt walk at all. And people kept giving me dirty looks til my mom or whomever i was with said i was pregnant and five cm dilated and couldnt walk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)