Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

it's called diy-- ever hear of it??!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I'll admit, I'm a sahm. My SO doesn't get home until about 8 on Monday's and Wednesday's.. he never wants to eat when he gets home first thing, so I save him a plate in the fridge.
I'll always warm it up for him and make it the way he wants it--as in I'm sitting there putting his dinner that I MADE together for him to eat and he's going to tell me wtf to do? No. Tired if it and tired if being treated like a slave!
He got home with his 3 kids at about 9 tonight, bedtime is typically 8-9:30. He gets here, makes his kids some oatmeal, doesn't clean up the mess, lets them stay up till almost 11 tonight on a school night!! -__- (been happening alot here) anyhow, come downstairs after getting his kids and mine in bed, I'm relaxing on the couch watching the news.. he gripes at me about that ( I'm "not allowed" to watch the news around him, because it's "negative") (I say just another control tactic since he watches the news when HE feels like it!) I change it to something else.. he's on the computer which is in the kitchen off the living room.. and he's all "now wtf you watching?" " Guess I'll have to get my own dinner!" (While he's on the computer playing a fucking game!!) So I'm like actually you aren't, I already made it for you, all you have to do is heat it up.. did you bitch at your kids for "having" to make them oatmeal??

It's called diy ever hear of it???
He's like "just forget it" .. ugggh.. been being a complete prick too lately so there's even more reasons I'm not all going out of my way.
When I originally got with him he said he's never had a woman that's known how to cook, been a good housekeeper, etc etc.. now I think he's gotten spoiled by it and acts like he can't do anything for himself and hardly for his kids!! And doesn't act at all appreciative.. just really fucking sick of his shitty attitude towards me. I do everything for that man and he's just an ASS anymore!!! >.<
Sorry for any errors.. just really pissed at him.
He called me a bitch 5x's in front of my 5yr old son this morning before he left for work over a disagreement and justified calling me a bitch 5xs in front of my child bc I called him a jerk.. ( because he was being a fucking jerk!) I've still not let that go!! My ds just recently told my ex that my SO is mean to his mommy and calls her a bitch alot!!!! So now ds goes on visitation tomorrow and got to hear mommys fucking bf call her a bitch 5xs in a row the morning before!
Gahhh, I wanted to punch him in the mouth!!!

SICK OF IT!!!!!!
>.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shellymom
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Sometimes my husband doesn't get home til like 2 or 3 in the morning and expects me to get out of bed and heat him up whatever we had for supper. I feel your irritation. :P He talks to me like that in front of our kids too. My kids are a little older now though so they understand that he's got mental health issues. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Ugh. At least this piece of work is just my bf I guess, I'd never marry him that's for damn sure. So I should be thankful I've seen the real butthole under the facade.
Like he's all nice and sweet (usually) eowe when the kids are all gone for 1 day.. but even then he never wants to really go anywhere, just be stuck home and having to pick up after him the whole time.
I don't understand why these type of guys think it's perfectly acceptable to treat their mate like that, wtf. If I keep my mouth shut and agree with him and do what he wants then everything is fine (usually) but the min I disagree, have my own opinion, speak my mind.. I'm just an imbecile.. I can't really stand him at all anymore. :(

Quoting shellymom:

Sometimes my husband doesn't get home til like 2 or 3 in the morning and expects me to get out of bed and heat him up whatever we had for supper. I feel your irritation. :P He talks to me like that in front of our kids too. My kids are a little older now though so they understand that he's got mental health issues. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:42 AM
B
Anonymous
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
P
thefiregoddess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:44 AM
Sorry but I'd end the relationship. He is not a great catch. At all.
imandia4
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM
You both need to do something together outside of the home.
imandia4
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Or this.

Quoting thefiregoddess: Sorry but I'd end the relationship. He is not a great catch. At all.
wickedstepjenn
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Id dump the guy. If you cant see yourself marrying him. Plus all hes doing is teaching your son how to disrespect women and be hateful.

Sorry your going threw that but atleast you can still get out of it pretty easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)