Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Threesomes, Thor, Feederism, and JPop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

My best friend of 20 years has always tried really hard to be original and unusual. It is starting to get a bit crazy since she met her man. I have no idea what to say about these things. I'm concerned. It's like she googled "Obscure Shit" and checked the list off

Forces herself into threesomes, origies, polyamory, and other alternative situations and lifestyles. She tells me she is not comfortable with these things, but her boyfriend is.

She found a church. An Ásatrú church (church of Odin). She tells me she has spoken to Thor and Freya. 

Suddenly she has decided that she is a "feedee", and her boyfriend of 5 years is a "Feeder"

She has stopped listening to any music but JPop (Japanese Pop)

She and her boyfriend have NEVER been out without the other person

She has decorated her apartment with DILDOS

She doesn't have kids, is not married, and does not work. She lives with her boyfriend. She crafts. ALL DAY

Her and Her man are obsessive male rights activists now. This would be okay if she didn't live under her man is such an oppressive way.

She is always claiming to hear spirits. She just starts talking to them out of no where. I've known her a while, and she just started doing this recently

PDA everywhere all the time 

She spent her dad's estate on Korean makeup

There is more...SO much more. She used to be so smart and full of potential. Now she just sits around all day, and if she does do something...it's offering crocheted dicks to Thor while waiting for her Korean falsies to dry.
going crazy

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
randi1978
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Meh, sounds like she's having fun. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Quoting randi1978:

Meh, sounds like she's having fun. 

She's gained 90 pounds and rarely leaves the apartment. I don't care if it is fun; I'm a bit concerned. 

VintageWife
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM

What did I just read?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

What did I just read?

I'm thinking something similar whenever I talk to her. I guess there is no good advice for this.

VintageWife
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting VintageWife:

What did I just read?

I'm thinking something similar whenever I talk to her. I guess there is no good advice for this.

I'm thinking not.

JaeSung
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
There's nothing wrong with listening to mainly or only jpop. I listen to mostly Kpop.

Nothing wrong with Korean makeup, either. It's actually superior to American makeup. But spending that much on it I think is ridiculous.

And all that other stuff. Just seems really odd and not normal, to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I love Jpop and Korean makeup. It is just her new thing of taking everything to an obsessive extreme. She was really into KISS, Aero Smith, and ...No doubt. Now she ONLY listens to JPop. This coupled with compulsive eating, shopping, crafting...and rarely leaving her apt. 

I'm thinking she needs some help. I told her I am worried about her health, and knew a good couselor to get some things off her chest. She told me she already spoke to Thor about it.

Quoting JaeSung: There's nothing wrong with listening to mainly or only jpop. I listen to mostly Kpop. Nothing wrong with Korean makeup, either. It's actually superior to American makeup. But spending that much on it I think is ridiculous. And all that other stuff. Just seems really odd and not normal, to me.

Mrsmayaguy
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Have an intervention with the other friends you guys have in common.

She may be going a little cray cray with speaking to the spirits and all unless they really are there....

This is all a bit crazy so good luck

JaeSung
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:43 PM
I agree she may need help. Taking anything to extremes is never good.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love Jpop and Korean makeup. It is just her new thing of taking everything to an obsessive extreme. She was really into KISS, Aero Smith, and ...No doubt. Now she ONLY listens to JPop. This coupled with compulsive eating, shopping, crafting...and rarely leaving her apt. 

I'm thinking she needs some help. I told her I am worried about her health, and knew a good couselor to get some things off her chest. She told me she already spoke to Thor about it.

Quoting JaeSung: There's nothing wrong with listening to mainly or only jpop. I listen to mostly Kpop.

Nothing wrong with Korean makeup, either. It's actually superior to American makeup. But spending that much on it I think is ridiculous.

And all that other stuff. Just seems really odd and not normal, to me.

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM

She sounds mentally unstable. One of my besties is a nut and I try to get her to talk to someone all the time but she is nowhere near the kinda crazy you are talking here!

Concerned? I would be looking into getting her commited.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)