Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Never known or heard of someone so sick and vindictive!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies

I abosolutely can not stand my SO's ex! She uses their child as a pawn in order to keep him in her life. Forces him to come to her place or her mother's place to see his DD (long story short, he's not bio dad and has zero rights. But he refuses to bail out on the little girl" His DD is not allowed to know about our DD. I'm not allowed anywhere around his older DD. If she had her way, I wouldn't be allowed in the small town we live it. She's already tried that. This woman cheated on him with half the damn town..and still feels he owes her! I wish I had it in me to be just as much of a bitch to her as she is to me..but its not in my nature. Damn it I hate being so nice!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:54 PM
I know someone who ex wife said he abused her and the kids. Just to win custody. And it all was false. Now thats sick and vicidictive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Ummm.....NONE of you are related and so the mother has every reason to keep you away and to make sure that the child is in her care, in her reach, when a guy who has NO legal rights to the child is coming around. And why does this said child have to know your child? I fail to see where shes "sick and vindictive".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:02 AM

Sounds like he's to blame. If he's not willing to respect you enough to not hide you then there's an issue. If she wants to be a shitty parent that's her but he shouldn't be a shitty counterpart to you and shouldn't hide your child. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Ummm.....NONE of you are related and so the mother has every reason to keep you away and to make sure that the child is in her care, in her reach, when a guy who has NO legal rights to the child is coming around. And why does this said child have to know your child? I fail to see where shes "sick and vindictive".

He has been a father to this child for 7yrs, since she was 3 months old. He is the only father the girl has known. The only reason she demands he comes there to see DD, is so she can be around him. Not to protect the child. But she can bring her druggy bf around. And my SO pays CS. He is her father..blood or not. She just wants to use her DD to keep him around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like he's to blame. If he's not willing to respect you enough to not hide you then there's an issue. If she wants to be a shitty parent that's her but he shouldn't be a shitty counterpart to you and shouldn't hide your child. 

He doesn't hide me. His ex knows about me. His DD knows daddy has a gf. And she's seen pics of the baby. But knows mom doesn't want to talk about it. He wants to be in his DD's life. But knows that the ex holds all the cards in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Ok you said she's not allowed to know about your dd. you're not allowed around, etc. Why is he putting up with it? He needs to stop! It's not just her that's the issue but him too. It's not his daughter and she gets to make to rules which is stupid but he doesn't have tolerate it. He can say I have my family too, etc. So open up your eyes and quit blaming her because he's to blame as well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He doesn't hide me. His ex knows about me. His DD knows daddy has a gf. And she's seen pics of the baby. But knows mom doesn't want to talk about it. He wants to be in his DD's life. But knows that the ex holds all the cards in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok you said she's not allowed to know about your dd. you're not allowed around, etc. Why is he putting up with it? He needs to stop! It's not just her that's the issue but him too. It's not his daughter and she gets to make to rules which is stupid but he doesn't have tolerate it. He can say I have my family too, etc. So open up your eyes and quit blaming her because he's to blame as well. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

And how is he suppose to tell her off? He does that he loses his little girl!  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:34 AM

He has no legal rights to the little girl. That will not change. He doesn't have to tell her off, he can insist on a mature adult reasoning. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

He has no legal rights to the little girl. That will not change. He doesn't have to tell her off, he can insist on a mature adult reasoning. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He's tried. I as a mother that has to deal with my ex dating, understand wanting to know who is around your child. We've tried to have all of us at her place...all of them (her, dd, and her bf) over here, or out somewhere public, to get to know me and be apart of introducing the girls. She wants none of it. We live together so its not like the older DD can come spend the night when I am not here, no where for me to go. But then she turns around and bitches that he needs to spend as much time with older DD as he does with younger DD.

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:53 AM
6 moms liked this

Is this child support court ordered?  If not, that is his bargaining chip.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)