Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So frustrated!! Go away!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I could kill my mother in laws boyfriend.
We are staying with my MIL until we find a house, and her boyfriend not only just cheated on her and spent all her money in one day on this chick he was hookin up with. But he has random ass women who are fucked up on something coming over randomly. Well tonight at about 1 am one I've never seen comes over and the first thing she says is she's fucked up on seven different things and she has no where to go. He said she could stay on the couch, which I understand, it's cold out she can't stay out there. But they go downstairs for over an hour while my MIL sleeps doing who knows what, then decide at 3 to come back up turn all the lights on and talk loudly all night. My room is basically connected to the living room and I have no door. So it wakes me up and I have to work at 9 a.m. I said something to my dh and all he says is quit bitching. I just wanna scream! He doesn't work, he stays up all night and plays games. So it would be nice if he would say something or ask them to be quiet! Ugh I'm so annoyed. I can't wait to leave. Maybe I'm overreacting but honestly if this was happening to any of them they would throw a fit. Sorry, rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Pagan_Mommy84
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:53 AM
2 moms liked this

Just my opinion...but your hubby needs to eitehr stand up for you, or get his arse up and get a job and suffer with you.  

Pregnancy Ticker
nettieb1974
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

WOW!! Sounds like a truly fucked up situation all in all!! Jeezus...go get a shithole apt for yourselves..gotta be better than living there by the sounds of it! And does the MIL Know about it all? If not...why isn't she being told?!?!?!?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)