Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So frustrated...

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM
  • 2 Replies

Blah! This is a wee bit annoying...

My best friend is pregnant and she is having her baby shower at 12:00 pm tomorrow. The two gifts that I got for her I ordered off of Amazon because

A: I hate shopping

& B: With my work/school schedule I really don't have the time to do any shopping anyhow.. (lol) Plus did I mention how much I hate it?  

Well one of these items was comming from CA, and the other OH (via USPS) I ordered them SIX DAYS AGO...well seven now, I knew it might take a minute and anything can happen so this is why I thought that I placed the order with plenty of time... Well the first (from CA) showed up within two days... Awesome right? 

The second (coming from OH) is still not here... I checked the USPS tracking yesterday and find out that it's just been hanging out in NJ for two days. I understand that we are all human and make mistakes, I do... Maybe whoever read the label looked at it wrong and mixed NJ up with NC? Idk...

So now to my question... I check the tracking status this morning and it says that it FINALLY made it to Charlotte NC as of 12:38 am. I live in Asheville which is about two hours away. Do you think that it will be in the mail today since it is so close? Or am I going to show up minus a gift? lol I'm not mad or bashing either Amazon or the USPS...  and it wouldn't be that big of a deal, it's just that the two items sort of go together. So I'm kind of in a pickle here... ha.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM

That is annoying.  If it doesn't show up on time, maybe just include a note saying something like "I owe you..."  Your friend will understand.

MonkeysGrammy
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:51 PM

I have to track my hubs va meds all the time. One thing I have learned is the status you see is prob. because it has already moved on. So (jmo) you should get it today. good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)