Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hate my dog...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I have a dog... Well it's actually my DH's dog.

I HATE IT.

Seriously I wish that it would choke on something, or run away, or get PARVO! ... ANYTHING!

It's big, it stinks, there's damn black hair EVERYWHERE... no matter how much I clean there's always damn fur. I ate a bowl of soup... there was a damn dog hair in it! So I dumped it out. It slobbers, shits everywhere, and is SO needy! Omg I seriously hate that thing! When I'm home alone, it stays locked up. Yet still can manage to get damn dog hair everywhere.

Bash away, I don't care. I hate it. It's lucky I don't feed it anti-freeze. The neighbors however are free to do so.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amy1973Potts
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Cunt. Hope no kids live in your house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Lol Well I do have a child... but she's not a dog so she's safe. :) Bitch.

Violet708
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:15 PM

WOW!!!! You're someones MOTHER ?? You should seek help soon ... i pray to God, your husband or someone who knows you read your post because this isn't normal behavior . Kiddos better run for cover :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Wow, aren't you a joy?

Have you talked to your DH about how you feel?

Canadiana
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Nothing but a coward.  And quite honestly, and fucking troll, get lost.

fostermommy1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I hope somebody calls Animal Control on you!  To even threaten to hurt an animal.  Taking on a pet is a LIFE LONG commitment.  When your child starts making messes around the house are you going to threaten to kill her too?

Canadiana
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Don't bother, she's just trolling for attention

Momofmenagerie
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I'm quite sorry I opened this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Quoting fostermommy1:

I hope somebody calls Animal Control on you!  To even threaten to hurt an animal.  Taking on a pet is a LIFE LONG commitment.  When your child starts making messes around the house are you going to threaten to kill her too?

First of all I never threatened to hurt the dog. She is well taken care of thank you. So call animal control. This is the "venting booth" correct? I was venting... The dog pisses me off and I cant stand her.

Secondly, don't you dare compare my child to a disgusting, filthy beast. I don't hurt the dog, I don't mistreat the dog. I simply don't like the dog AND if something were to happen (such as she runs off, gets hit, whatever) Well I cant say that I would necessarily be crying about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:57 PM

Did your DH have this dog before you got married? Because that would have been the time to say something. Before marriage and kids. You're just going to have to learn to cope with the dog.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)