Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Why are people quick to bring up what I owe someone (money and not to them) but they themselves owe 40x more but think thats no big deal? But If I say something they get offened and defensive.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Sounds like all parties involved are deadbeats. No winners there.

Vicious circle of blame.
ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My Grandfather taught me that the quickest way to end a friendship is to borrow money from your friends. It isn't anyone's business who you owe and vise versa. If you don't borrow the money then no one has anything to talk about.
LetoLiebe
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Cause...they are idiots.

I don't like that crap either or the old, "I've never taken a dime from anyone. I've done every thing all on my own." and you now for a fact that person has borrowedmoney or accepted major gift funds before, like $95,000.00 worth of loaned money, from a well off family member you both have in common, in an attempt to save a failing business that failed anyway....creating problems for the payback agreement, in the mean time your own family is struggling to survive because you really never do ask for loan money, that you can splurge with instead, and then act if you you don't know why your failing business went under for good?

"I have never taken help! Never!" lol....I just ignore it because I would never lay someone's crap out to bare like that, but it still irritates me.

Sarah2307
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:12 PM
3 moms liked this
Everyone lives in a glass house and none of us should be throwing stones LOL but unfortunately no one looks at themselves these days and says "huh maybe I'm the one to blame and I should keep my nose in my own business"
ETHnCEM
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:39 PM

This is why I don't borrow money EVER. I make it on my own and keep my finances between my boyfriend and I. So much better that way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)