Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

the word perfect ?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 6:13 PM
  • 12 Replies
3 moms liked this
I have never been so ticked off. Here you have to be pro-life married greatjobs and had your kids after teenage to be spoken to with a little respect even then some women have problems with you.

we all have opinions its called free speech but here you get be littled like your scum.

Another thing

If your husband buys the wrong soap he's having an affair .
if you push him its okay he pushes you call the police and move out.
Pull out method is BC
And if you get raped you asked for it. (I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS I SAW IT IN A COMMENT ).
Trolls are fun
And I have learned alot about USA good and bad.
Oh and anonymous ppl are cowards and jelouse and well if you believed in what you saw you be proud to show your name.

:)
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemals92
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Am featured is that a good thing :) x
PinkPixie420
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this

You are correct there are alot of people on here that are like that but also at the same time there are moms out there that can understand and not be so as you would say "perfect". I am far from perfect lol but i dont think its right to judge others either. I love the old fashioned saying "If you cant say something nice dont say it at all " Or at least like you said own up to what you say and dont be anonymous. Well thats all i can think of for now lol  

gemals92
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 1:55 PM
I grew up with that as well but I all so here up where people have advice with out judgement x
tararod77
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Amen sista!!!!!!

ETHnCEM
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:35 PM

I know what you mean!

I'm divorce, have two kids and I am only 22 years old. I started this account when I was 18 though and immediatly saw how cruel some people could be!

ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I completely agree with pink pixie.

Quoting PinkPixie420:

You are correct there are alot of people on here that are like that but also at the same time there are moms out there that can understand and not be so as you would say "perfect". I am far from perfect lol but i dont think its right to judge others either. I love the old fashioned saying "If you cant say something nice dont say it at all " Or at least like you said own up to what you say and dont be anonymous. Well thats all i can think of for now lol  

squeekers
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”— Richard David Bach (born 1936) Writer
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
by Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:56 PM

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Why are you getting all bent out of shape over people you don't know, probably will never know posting stuff you don't agree with?

lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 4:58 AM

I usually try to ignore the haters.  And mostly I don't care what people think if I don't know them.  Hell, I probably wouldn't like them in real life anyways.

I'm not perfect and do try not to judge.  :)

flaquitabss
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 4:23 AM
You forgot if you have a little grammar mistake, you must be burnt alive! Just saying...enjoy the fire hahaha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN