Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

ugh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I cant even talk to my husband when hes to busy watching nascar. I try telling him something and its like what i say to him goes in one ear and out the other. So i took my daughter up stairs to play and have her stop crying cause my husband puts her on the ground and doesnt want her to sit with him. Yes i get that she likes to play and move around a lil bit on the couch but its her way of getting his attention. I cant wait to have my other baby and have two kids in the house. So he can pay more attention to her and the baby and not sit on the couch and watch the stupid race.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:23 PM
I can't say anything bad..hehehe..I am a NASCAR fan too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM
I dont watch it. But my favorite car drive is carl edwards. She just learned how to climb on the couch and he flips out cause she cant sit still for an hour or so, so i have to get on the ground and play with her which i dont mind. But i want him at least sit on the ground to and play with her and list. Now i know how my mom and feels when i dont listen.

Quoting offrdngal: I can't say anything bad..hehehe..I am a NASCAR fan too.
offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:31 PM
Carl Edwards just won!! Woo Hoo!! There is no reason why he can't play with her. He doesn't need to watch every single second.
Quoting Anonymous: I dont watch it. But my favorite car drive is carl edwards. She just learned how to climb on the couch and he flips out cause she cant sit still for an hour or so, so i have to get on the ground and play with her which i dont mind. But i want him at least sit on the ground to and play with her and list. Now i know how my mom and feels when i dont listen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Oh don't go thinking he'll pay attention more just because there will be two of them....he will get better at blocking out both of em! Sorry.

Quoting Anonymous: I cant even talk to my husband when hes to busy watching nascar. I try telling him something and its like what i say to him goes in one ear and out the other. So i took my daughter up stairs to play and have her stop crying cause my husband puts her on the ground and doesnt want her to sit with him. Yes i get that she likes to play and move around a lil bit on the couch but its her way of getting his attention. I cant wait to have my other baby and have two kids in the house. So he can pay more attention to her and the baby and not sit on the couch and watch the stupid race.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM
I never understood why people watch nascar the whole time it's on. The last 3 min are as exciting as it gets. Unless someone wrecks. The sound makes me sleep. However when football is on hubs is the same way when dd was younger. Now she yells at the tv with him.
jendawgrox2004
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Ummm....Or he will just ignore both and piss you off more.

tiafez
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM

my other half has learned that I tend to zone out when there's a sport on tv :) he amuses himself or does other things when I'm watching <baseball,football,hockey,nascar,insert randomsporthere>.

mab05
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Chances are pretty good that he will ignore all 3 of you and you will just be even more annoyed....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:44 AM
They had a rain out till 6pm and went straight to the ness after and then around 830 or so he found the race on anothed channel.

Quoting amberNewman0213: I never understood why people watch nascar the whole time it's on. The last 3 min are as exciting as it gets. Unless someone wrecks. The sound makes me sleep. However when football is on hubs is the same way when dd was younger. Now she yells at the tv with him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Ih eard that it started to rain that they put the cation sign up but then dicede to put the checker flag up at the last minute.

Quoting offrdngal: Carl Edwards just won!! Woo Hoo!! There is no reason why he can't play with her. He doesn't need to watch every single second.
Quoting Anonymous: I dont watch it. But my favorite car drive is carl edwards. She just learned how to climb on the couch and he flips out cause she cant sit still for an hour or so, so i have to get on the ground and play with her which i dont mind. But i want him at least sit on the ground to and play with her and list. Now i know how my mom and feels when i dont listen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN