Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What in the world is this for?? OMG!! I know what it is now!!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:08 AM
  • 220 Replies
1 mom liked this
Got it as a present in a bridal shower. I have no idea what it is for! Hahaha please help!

Update: So after trying to figure out what this thing was for, I posted here and nobody guessed, I asked my friend and she didn't knew because the shower was thrown for her by a coworker.
I didn't want to ask the coworker because I was seriously ashamed I had no idea what was this for. I left it at the table last night. This morning my husband came in and ask me what was "that thing" in the table? I said.... I don't know what that "thing" is! So i don't know where to put it! He looked at me puzzled, and then went to the freezer and got the ice drawer from the freezer.

I still don't know what is it called, but Is the thing that rotates and pushes the ice out of the freezer and into a cup trough the ice maker!! What on earth!? Remind you, I WON this gift in a bridal shower game! Hahahahha

Now I have this itching for me to ask the lady who gave it to me, what it is and see what she comes up with!!! Hahahaha
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flaquitabss
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Mobile Photo

Ups here it is!
APM090807
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Did it not come in a box or with papers of any kind?? Lol!
It looks like a holder of some sort.... maybe???
flaquitabss
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:19 AM
It came in the gift bag just like it is! Hahaah i cant figure out what the heck I'm supposed to use it for!

Quoting APM090807: Did it not come in a box or with papers of any kind?? Lol!
It looks like a holder of some sort.... maybe???
APM090807
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:24 AM
How strange! I guess you can just use it for whatever you want... ;)
I still think its a holder of something.....just not sure what.
APM090807
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:29 AM
....I looked online and its a possibility it could be anything from a candle holder to a rack for xtra toilet paper... lol!
RKL10
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM
15 moms liked this
Paper towel holder ??
RKL10
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM
6 moms liked this
Paper towel holder ??
mhaney03
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:31 AM
2 moms liked this

my bet is it's a paper towel holder.  we have a few in my store that are odd looking.

APM090807
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:34 AM
I thought so too, but the base wouldnt be heavy enough to support paper towels when you tear one off....

Quoting mhaney03:

my bet is it's a paper towel holder.  we have a few in my store that are odd looking.

flaquitabss
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:35 AM
5 moms liked this
The roll of paper towels don't fit! I also tried hanging bananas... That didn't work either! Hahaha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)