Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

weight loss

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

ANny ideas on how to drop weight fast? I have cut out all junk food and soda work out and I am stuck at the same weight for weeks any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jenC1978
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Eat bigger meals earlier in the day and stop eating after a certain time at night by 8 pm or so.  It really helps cut out thos extra pounds.  Big breakfast, light dinner

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:20 AM

I will try that not a big breakfast person I normaly only eat 2 meals a day lunch and dinner sometimes am so busy I only eat dinner.

Quoting jenC1978:

Eat bigger meals earlier in the day and stop eating after a certain time at night by 8 pm or so.  It really helps cut out thos extra pounds.  Big breakfast, light dinner

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:38 AM

you need to eat off a smaller plate, weigh the food. 4 oz meat.  cups of veggies. two snacks in between.   and no it's not eat a really big meal then light the rest of the day.  it should be about the same size.

MsBlueBelle
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Don't starve yourself, missing meals on purpose, your body thinks you are in fact starving and will store up any food you eat as fat to save the body from famine. 

Get up and dance around the house.  Take the stairs at work, not the elevator.  Park further away in a parking lot. 

I bought a New Balance pedometer watch type device.  It not only keeps track of how far I have walked, but it also converts that information into calories burned.  It was $75, but it reminds me that if I want to eat 2000 calories a day, I have to work off at least 1500 to not get fat.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/80277?productId=1333596&qs=3016887_mercent_google_pla&attrValue_0=Berry&mr:trackingCode=B5B31F97-B0F0-E211-A497-90E2BA285E75&mr:referralID=NA&mr:device=c&mr:adType=pla&mkwid=qMaR2468_dc&pcrid=34644940497

DixonBabies
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Lean protein, frutis, veggies. Exercise. I lost 75 pounds by just eating healthy and working. I worked at a prison as a correctional officer and all 8 hours and 45 minutes we had to walk up and down hall ways, and up and down stairs all night long. that was my work out every night so I didn't have to do anything extra when I got off of work. 

I had a baby 11 months ago and haven't been following this advice until recently. I'm just now starting to lose some of the 60 pounds of baby weight I have on me. 

PhoenixFire
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Slim-in-Six 

Check it out on amazon. Trust me. 

Singlefornow
by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:35 PM

this is a huge problem.  food as soon as we wake up jumpstarts our metabolism.  also, the more often we eat - 5-6 times a day - burns more calories and makes us stay full longer.  even a handful of raisins can be considered on of those times. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I will try that not a big breakfast person I normaly only eat 2 meals a day lunch and dinner sometimes am so busy I only eat dinner.

Quoting jenC1978:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN