Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

cheating hubby might be straying what do I do?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
Ok, so about 6 months go I found out that my DH had been talking to at least 60 women on fb, and sexting off a site he was on. No physical contact was made so I am trying to move on for our two daughters. (his ass would be gone if not for our two loves) I now check his phone every so often and noticed when he was out of town his femal cousin (not blood related) sent him a pic of herself then her and her son. there was no reply message from my hubs, he just sent her pics of our girls too. It wouldnt have been a big deal if I didnt have such huge trust issues since all theose whore used to send him pics. I asked if he asked for a pic of her (she used to be a victoria secret model) he says no but acted guilty. he also said he wasnt attracted to her which is a lie because when we first dated he told me he had a huge crush on her when he was in highschool 7 years ago. should I leave it be? or be a psycho and text her from his phone asking her to not send pics of herself anymore casue it makes me uncomfortable and wait to see if she replies with a 'well, you asked for it.' gah.....I used to be so trusting and I hate that I am worried about something like this. But I have no way of knowing if he deletes messages. i am trying to get him to give me the password so I can view our phone bill. Thanks in advince
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Outspoken.Mime
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't live my life that way.

Your choice though.

sunnydays27
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM
also, we had a tech come by and look at our computer when I was gone. ever since he left our internet browswer history automaticly deletes everytime you close a window. He clains he doesnt know why it does that. I am thinking of getting spyware put on to make sure he isnt contacting women when I am at work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM

i would be leaving if this has happen more than once.

nurse1997
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hello doll he is cheating deny all u want a man that hides is trouble ! Sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN