Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

What am i supposed to do??

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

My 4 year old is out of school sick with fever and vomiting, i have no more days off i can take hubby won't take one so i have to leave her with elderly great grandmother.  hate having to do it and its tearing me up that i had to, thne i find out hubby doesn't know if she has a cell to reach her if something happens.(Hubbies Grand Mother) i have been at work pissed and crying because im tired of having to leave my sick kids with someone else because if i miss anymore i will get fired.  What do you ladies do in this situation. i can't quit my job, hubby isn't any help he has a no missed days streak at work that he refuses to mess up. What do you do in this situation. and if it happens again. what do you do when you kids are sick and you can't miss work?

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rosehawk
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:02 PM

If I couldn't take days off, and my husband could, he'd be taking those days off to care for HIS child, or he'd be in my shit house for quite a while. If he STILL wouldn't take the day(s) off, I'd find a neighbor, friend, or someone from church willing to watch my child while I was at work.

Hope she feels better soon.

RaisinGirl78
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I'm sorry mama, it must be hard. I'm a SAHM so it's not an issue for me but here's a bump. 

paige_n_allys
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:11 PM

Thank you. i just hate having to leave her with someone when she is sick. i'm her parent i should be the one taking care of her.

paige_n_allys
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN