Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't take much more of this!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:19 PM
  • 30 Replies

The further along I get in my pregnancy... The more I HATE my dog!

Like a serious, deep seeded, passionate, loathing for her!

It's everything!!

The sound she makes when drinking water, the *click* *click* *click* of nails on the kitchen floor, the nasty scraping sound of her teeth on a bone, the way she smells, the dumb ass look on her face when she looks at me, the panting, the slobber... The list seriously goes on and on.

When I get home from work she is up my ass, she is SO annoying! It even pisses me off when DH defends her. If she stinks, she's going outside period. He see's her as his angel. She can do no wrong.

I swear when the baby get's here. That bitch is NOT ALLOWED in my home at all.

There, rant over.

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RitaTequila531
by Hush.Breathe.Relax on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:31 PM
Poor doggie :0(
GremlinMom
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
I've been there. I got a kitten for my birthday one year, I gave her away because i couldnt stand her while i was pregnant. It was better for the pet to be loved somewhere else. Idk how dh felt about it, but i feel he supported me.
WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Quoting GremlinMom: I've been there. I got a kitten for my birthday one year, I gave her away because i couldnt stand her while i was pregnant. It was better for the pet to be loved somewhere else. Idk how dh felt about it, but i feel he supported me.

I want to get rid of her SO bad... but dh would have a cow! Maybe I'll get over it after I have the baby.. as of right now though? She can kick rocks.

shuturpiehole
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

Mental much? I hope the baby doesn't bug you like this.... 0_o

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:32 PM
I have a dog I hate like that. If someone would take care of her id give her away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Someone's gonna have some serious baby blues
mommy2twoboyz
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:43 PM
I find our animals annoying right now too.
nurse1997
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Sounds like u are the WITCH ! I defended u last week about the dog not being in your room now u just sound like a rag!

WillowRose24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Quoting nurse1997:

Sounds like u are the WITCH ! I defended u last week about the dog not being in your room now u just sound like a rag!

Lady it's called the "Venting Booth" for a reason... I was ill and venting about the dog. How does that make me a witch because I'd rather it not be around right now?!

Oh if forgot, pregnancy is all rainbows and unicorns... you never have mood swings, nothing gets under your skin, everything is just peaches and glitter!!! You are always SO DAMN HAPPY!

Hold on while I jump for joy and merrily skip to the bathroom because I have to pee... AGAIN.

Adrianne122005
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:40 PM
If you hate the dog now you're gonna hate it more when it's drooling and tripping on the baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)