Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

manipulation? or was it really an accident?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
My ex fiance and I broke up about 2 months ago! we still talk because of our son and the baby we have on the way. he's coming to my house today and I asked him to bring some things I had left at his place before I left. He said ok love then immediately said sorry its a habit.. but he hasn't said it in nearly 3 weeks (since the new gf came around)! I just entered a new relationship this last week and of course I put it on Facebook so my friends and family would know I've moved on (happily)! He is still on my Facebook so he will know about my new relationship. I feel like my ex fiance is just messing with my head! am I losing my mind!? or could it really have been an accident?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2mms
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:59 PM
3 moms liked this

You are pregnant and dating?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Well yes

Quoting momma2mms:

You are pregnant and dating?

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:04 PM
You two work fast. Based on that I think he would happily screw both of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM
3 moms liked this

First off, maybe not the best time to be dating. For the both of you. And second, he is definitely manipulating you. And it is completely 100% because you have someone new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Idk about him but I wasn't happy and I found someone who treats me like a queen. I deserve that! he managed to steal his SILs brothers girlfriend and I know it isn't going to last long between them. I just wanna understand why he called me love!

Quoting NDADanceMom: You two work fast. Based on that I think he would happily screw both of you.
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Same reason my students call me mom. Just a slip that didn't mean anything.

Quoting Anonymous: Idk about him but I wasn't happy and I found someone who treats me like a queen. I deserve that! he managed to steal his SILs brothers girlfriend and I know it isn't going to last long between them. I just wanna understand why he called me love!

Quoting NDADanceMom: You two work fast. Based on that I think he would happily screw both of you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:13 PM
What's wrong with finding someone else? he and I are DONE! And I kinda figured that's what it was!

Quoting Anonymous:

First off, maybe not the best time to be dating. For the both of you. And second, he is definitely manipulating you. And it is completely 100% because you have someone new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:15 PM
And saying its a habit when he hasn't said it in so long!? no I don't think it was a slip. I feel like he's trying to hurt me

Quoting NDADanceMom: Same reason my students call me mom. Just a slip that didn't mean anything.

Quoting Anonymous: Idk about him but I wasn't happy and I found someone who treats me like a queen. I deserve that! he managed to steal his SILs brothers girlfriend and I know it isn't going to last long between them. I just wanna understand why he called me love!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Just seems like you are both putting your dating lives ahead of your child and the baby on the way. It couldn't have been very long that you two have been split up. I'm sure this is a confusing time for your oldest child. Bringing someone else into the situation is probably not a good idea. I would guess that you are both rather young. And yes, early 20s is young. Because this whole situation is just full of immaturity. You should be focusing on your kid and new baby, not some boyfriend. You may feel you deserve it but your kids deserve a stable environment more. They didn't make your bad decisions for you. If it was a situation that could have been worked out you both should have tried since you are pregnant. And if it really was a situation that couldn't work you should have both been mature enough to sit down and set some rules for bringing other people into your lives. Maybe at least waiting til a bit after the baby was born. I know this sounds harsh but it really is obvious you are making bad decisions. 

Quoting Anonymous: What's wrong with finding someone else? he and I are DONE! And I kinda figured that's what it was!
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

It could have really been an accident. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)