Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy Spoiled children irk my nerves

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
So my niece (who lives with her grandma and I live with them) chose to do a science fair project. I bought all the materials and told her I'd help. So we are sitting here writing out what she needs to put into her board before she writes it on there and she's whining the entire time. So her grandma tells her that she'll you're it up and print it out that way all she has to do is glue it on. SERIOUSLY!? You might as well do the whole Damn thing for her. That's pure laziness and absolutely ridiculous!! She chose to do this so she needs to suck it up ?!
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this
She really should do it all herself. I did three science fairs as a kid and my parents never helped a bit with any of it... 100% me. That's how I intend to raise my child... To be self suficiant and do his best.
ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Gma should have stayed out if it. I know she was trying to help but by doing it for her she is teaching her that she don't have to do things for herself. Tell gma. You love her but stop. Good luck. Hugs
tatbmom
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I got a text this morning from gma saying she left the stuff there could I type it up and email it to her so she can print it out....um NO
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)