Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kids dad talking bad about me to them

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
So my 5 year old tells me that she has something to tell me but it might hurt my feelings. She tells me some things she has no business knowing. It was not very nice things about me and the people i have around my kids. Now first off, i would NEVER bring someone around my kids that i feel would be a danger to them. Ever! Their dad seems to be trying to turn them against me by talking crap and telling them bad stuff about me that he really doesnt know that much about. He is the type of person that can hear one single piece of information and then truly believe all his assumptions are true without actually asking me about them like an adult. The point is he is trash talking me to my kids and it dearly upsets my 5 year old daughter. It pisses me off! I confronted him about it but all he did was backlash against me and what he thinks i do wrong. He didnt accept the fact that HE is the one hurting the kids. i even sent him a pic of our daughter crying when she told me. Now note that i do not nor will i ever question them. She volunteers this information. I feel bad for my kids for being put in that position. They are children and need to enjoy their childhood not have to worry about grownup issues. Makes me sick and hate him all that much more!!!
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
1979-2-7-kim
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I understand fully! My son's dad talks crap all the time too but I just add it up to him being bitter about loosing full custody of him along with being a total a*hole. Thankfully my son knows better than to believe the trash his dad says.
All I can say is keep loving your kids and reiterate that they can talk to you about anything and you are there for them. I believe that karma will be there waiting for the loosers and laughing... just don't stoop down to his level!
ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
He has no clue how much he is hurting your children. You need to tell him straight out that if he has something to say to you than say it and keep the kids out of it. They don't need to know all that petty bullsht. Good luck and give those babies a hug.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)