Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sinus infection for a month

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
I went to the dr and found out I have a sinus infection dr gave me strong antibiotics but they didnt work im still sick with this and im miserable. Stuffy /runny nose, itchy watery eyes. I knw sounds like allergies but took meds for tht too
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SWEET737
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Try using the Neti Pot . You can find it at any drug store. It will help to clean out all the bacteria and irritations in your sinus area. And because you will be using it with saline solution, that should help dry up your wet and stuffy nose.

jaspersmommy3
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Go back to you dr
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:01 AM

go to another dr. or go to the emergency room several times if you have to.  You should not be sick for a month especially with meds.  Keep going to the emergency room until a dr. tells you what he thinks and the meds work.  Take care of yourself, no matter what it cost.  You do not have to pay for the emergency room visit up fron, so worry about the bill when it comes.  When it comes call the number listed on it and tell them you need help from social services paying and they should let you talk to someone that can reduce the bill by a long shot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)