Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

sexless marriage is now inevitable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

In the Bedroom
ADD A NEW POST
Home > See Active Posts - Let's Talk! >
Anonymous
sexless marriage is now inevitable
by Anonymous
26 minutes ago
My dh and I have been together 5 years. The past 2 years have been horrible on our sex life, although it wasn't great before. Well I guess he is just not sexually attracted to me. I had a baby and did gain weight but he treats me like I'm 300lbs and then complains that I'm not confident. He's the only one who makes me feel not confident, other men think I'm beautiful. He won't admit anything is his fault. Apparently I'm supposed to look like I did when I was 17 when he met me, even though he's 30 and balding with ED or low T whatever it is.
I asked for an open marriage today, mostly out of anger but I'm at the point where I feel like I deserve someone who makes me feel good. And I'm obviously not doing it for dh. He doesn't want one and said he'd rather go sexless. We don't want to divorce... we get along in almost every other aspect and have 2 young kids, but I don't see us being together forever. He's says he loves me DESPITE how I look... well I am beautiful and I don't want to be loved DESPITE how I look. I have done everything he's ever asked, given him every part of me and he rejects me. I'm so done fighting him, trying to make him want me. :( just a vent I guess thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amandacr1026
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM

so try some counseling. maybe a sex counselor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN