Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

So just found out my bf is looking for a FWB

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:32 AM
  • 24 Replies
4 moms liked this

I decided to do a little snooping online and found out he made a post to CL that he was looking for some fun. 

So, the sad thing is I don't feel nothing. Like absolutely nothing. I'm not crying, I'm not mad at him for it. I already have to much stress on my plate.

But I'm looking at the dates and realize that the day he posted is the same night  that my daughter went through Chemo treatment so that means that he was suppose to be watching and taking care of her. But he is more interested in hooking up then the welfare of my child, that he claims to love her like his own.LMAO

So I have decided not to say anything, I am going to let him pay my mortgage for next month. I am going to wait till  next weekend when he leaves to go to NYC to pack up all his stuff and leave it at his sister's house with a copy of the post he made.

I dont care if he did the act or not. The intention was there so in my eyes he cheated. I rather be alone and rely on myself then to be with someone who claims they love me or my daughter. 

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ff-princess
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:14 AM
7 moms liked this

I'm with ya.  this is a deliberate act of attempting to step out on your relationship.  I might be able to forgive a one-time, heat-of-the-moment mistake, but planning it ahead of time takes that "out" away.

MissLadyVixen
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I agree. Especially that I am working nights, I know that I can never trust him again.

Quoting ff-princess:

I'm with ya.  this is a deliberate act of attempting to step out on your relationship.  I might be able to forgive a one-time, heat-of-the-moment mistake, but planning it ahead of time takes that "out" away.

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
/hugs.

Get free of him ASAP and find someone that trust does love you and your child, not just says it.

Good for you realizing actions really do speak oh so much louder than words.
amandacr1026
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM
3 moms liked this

I would be so pissed.. but the fact that you felt nothing should tell you PLENTY about where your feelings and the relatinship over all stand.

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:19 PM
3 moms liked this
I definitely think you're doing the right thing. A man like him has no place in your life, especially with a sick child that needs all the love she can get. And props to doing it in a rational way instead of flipping your lid on him! He's clearly not worth the headache.
Best wishes for your daughter :)
ksputman
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:54 PM

good for you!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:30 PM

This.

Quoting ff-princess:

Adrianne122005
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Excellent decisions. You deserve better support for you and you lo.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:33 PM

I didn't do so much as snooping but because my bf is one of my tagged friends this is what he posted on his feed item today "The truth is that I have a woman that I love. My problem is that I'm addicted to sex, weed, money, and beautiful women". My thing is I am not really sure how to take this. Is it me or is it a hidden message between his comment. Of course I am going to keep this to myself because I hate arguing and of course he will not understand my side or point of view of things. What do you ladies think how would you respond? How would you feel?

ready4happiness
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:49 PM
I agree with you. He was thinking of stepping out. Very ignorant on his part.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)