• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Myself

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
I'm 20 years old and I know that I am a great mother to my son. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks because I had him when I was 18. I am not ashamed of anything! I have a job and my hubby has a great job. Yes I have WIC and food stamps but I am talking care of my brother and soon my niece will live with me. (Yes I have posted this before but I made a new profile because my old one kept shitting out on me. Kept saying I wasn't putting my username in right bit I was) I am a syringe women and stand up and defend everything I believe in. I can be the biggest bitch you will ever meet or I can be your best friend, it's just how you treat me is what out come you get from me. I love my son and hubby and will do anything to protect them. I have been judged so much because I look like I'm 16 when I'm 20. I'm really short and have that baby face or whatever. But I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks because I know that I am a wonderful mother and I will raise my son how I please and if you have a problem that I correct my kid now so a correctional officer won't have to later then you can fuck off. I love my son more then I love myself and I don't want him do ever have to go through what I did as a child. I know what's best for my son and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone has to say about it!
This is me... If you don't like it, go away! ( words or my son and hubby ) lol
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:10 AM
A Syringe woman is not a good mother !
december911
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:26 AM

what is a syringe woman? I haven't ever heard that before...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Looks like she can't decide what screen name she likes. Roll Eyes (Sarcastic)

Sorry, Mommyforlife94 is not a CafeMom member 

Purgatorian
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM
No idea what a syringe mother is but also dont care.

Obviously very young. An older, truly confident woman that knows herself has no need to shove her life story down others throats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)