• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is some nonsense!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  • 8 Replies

Upset, Highly upset I have an $896 light bill I have to pay for because of a bad meter.. They said the mdevileter been bad since ive lived in my old apartment for 5 years, They could have at least went down on my bill or something. The paymetn plan is $150a month but due to alll my other expenses its hectic. I Dont know what to do, I feel ive been ripped off.. I cant afford it...Geeeeeesh!!!!!

* Spread My Wings and Fly Away*butterfly

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tasha911471
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:12 PM
That sucks I have to pay $80 a week for my electricity . It is way too expensive :(
MzButterfly30
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yikes... and it seems like im paying but my bill isnt going down...I need a prayer..

Rampgirl04
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:21 PM

I know exactlly how your feeling. Our Electricity Bill is $900 something dollars right now. We ended up falling behind on some of our payments because my BF's hours at work got cut back down to 25 hours a week and we don't know how were ever going to get it paid down. Our Electric company is WE Energies and the problem is that darn company is Stock Holder owned and every 6 months they go after us all for a 1% rate hike. There is only a price point that everyone can afford but when you put the Light Companies and Stock Holders in charge than the pure Greed come out.

banging head into wallfrustratedbut on the positive end of things if it's any condolence to how your feeling this is for you Momma.....................hugs

Rampgirl04
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Same here on the prayer thing, I hope it gets better for you too

Quoting MzButterfly30:

Yikes... and it seems like im paying but my bill isnt going down...I need a prayer..

Rampgirl04
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Ouch that sure isn't cheap either :(

Quoting Tasha911471: That sucks I have to pay $80 a week for my electricity . It is way too expensive :(

MzButterfly30
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Oh Wow! and the weather is changing so that means its gonna go up.. I dont know what Im going to do..and they say if you pay extra on it it doesnt help your bill really..Im like really..Im really gonna have to just save up and pay it all off..I cant afford no disconnect cause then I"ll have no choice to pay it plus disconnection prices...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM
If its bad then why are they making you pay fir it? Does "bad" mean they are charging you for electricity never used, or they adding on back charges that were never issued because of the"bad" meter?

I hate dealing with utility companies because you will almost always lose.
MzButterfly30
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I always overpaid my light bill so my bills said overpayment, I dont know what them retards did but Im so hot right now..$896 in an apartment..what the heck.... I know this lady had an $1456 light bill.. but she still had all her older children still living with her.. I was like Im gonna pray for her.. Aint no way..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)