Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Just married !!!!

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM
  • 2 Replies

My husband and I got married on June 22nd 2013 and he's the world to me. We're expecting our baby boy on May 14th 2014 and we're both really excited, but here's the problem.

I found pictures of Adriana lima naked and in bikini's on his phone and I dont snoop on his phone. He's the one who wanted me to play a game he downloaded on his phone and the pic were the first thing that popped up. I just feel like he compares our bodies and it really hurts. I asked him why he looks at them and he says because she's beautiful and i am too he says. then he delected them and i dint bring the subject up again and he promises never to do it again.

Well last night when we get home from visiting his family I reach for is Tablet to play Papa's Pizzeria and right away he snatches his tablet away. So right away i follow him and he starts delecting pic and then I stick my head between is two arms and theres Pic of Adriana. I feel like he doesnt love me and I feel like  he doesnt find me attractive after againing 20 pounds from being pregnant. Ieat healthy and excersice and i do take care of my body so i dont know whats wrong. He also ammitted to looking at pic's of Adriana every week since we've been married, and yet again he says he will never do it again becauce he doesnt want to lose we. I just feel really empty and hollow inside and im trying to forgive but its so hard.

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I can understand. I'm sure it doesn't make you feel good about yourself. But try and look at it in a different way. He is ever going to be with her. Is he having a real relationship with her?
No! Like people say, you can look but can't touch.
Does your husband treat you good? Does he show you he loves you? Beside this thing with the pictures how is your relationship with each other? If the only problem is those pictures then I say you are pretty good off. It's one girls pictures that he will never get to be with.

And trust me I understand, I have three children and my body has changed so much. I feel like my husband looks at other girls and likes what they look like better, but at the end of the day, I know he loves me. He makes me feel special it ever way and shows me he loves me and all of me on ever way.

Put pictures of your celeb. Crush on your phone lol... There's lots of good ones of Channing lol.

DisabledVet
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM

There is no harm in his looking. I point out beautiful women for my husband. I know he loves me and would never cheat. I look at nice looking guys. It takes time to lose that baby weight. If it doesn't start coming off soon, see a doctor. Pregnancy can knock things out of whack.

Some gave all and all gave some. Remember your rights as an American were earned with the blood of others. Don't waste them and please do your duty as a citizen and vote intelligently in every election.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)