Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Im a tired of racism

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So i have a good friend and my negihbor continues to make racial insenstive jokes. And even asked me wasnt i scared her son would rob me. I have known her and her family 15 years. And it really is bothering me that my negihbor continues to assume he knows her when he does not. It has gotten so bad my friend does not what to visit me. And she is hurt. She has every reason to be angry. However im not my negihbor. At the same time i shouldnt have to always sit inside to avoid his behavior. Please need advice.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Can you put up a hedge or screen and avoid him like the plague?

Rosehawk
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to take his opinion and shove it as far up his ass as he can. I'm assuming you've known this friend for longer than you've known your neighbor.

He's an asshole, and will only stop when someone stands up to him and MAKES him stop.

DisabledVet
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Tell her you don't like what she's saying and if she continues you're not going to associate with him any more. I stopped one bigot in his tracks by telling him I was black. Shocked him to death. He didn't know what to say other then I'm sorry, I woud have never told you such a joke had I known. And I said, your jokes are racist and are no longer considered in good taste.

Call him on it and let him know it's not acceptable to make such comments.

Is he Christain? If so ask him what he thinks God thinks of his jokes.

What does his wife say?

Some gave all and all gave some. Remember your rights as an American were earned with the blood of others. Don't waste them and please do your duty as a citizen and vote intelligently in every election.

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 6:40 PM
Say, "Don't speak to me. I have no use for your nonsense."
RitaTequila531
by Hush.Breathe.Relax on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Quoting Rosehawk:

Tell him to take his opinion and shove it as far up his ass as he can. I'm assuming you've known this friend for longer than you've known your neighbor.

He's an asshole, and will only stop when someone stands up to him and MAKES him stop.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 7:34 PM

This! Put him in his damn place!

Quoting Rosehawk:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Is your neighbor always arpund when youre friend comes over? If she does come around everytime shes over , i would just tell her that shes not invited in my house . End of story
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN