Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

so dam annoyed!!!

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:23 AM
  • 1 Replies

Ya frm the picture I feel like yelling from the top of my lungs !! Im so frustrated with him my boyfriend and the things he does and doesnt do! He had been trying to put his daughter (not frm me ) to sleep since 9pm its now 11pm and he was watching a movie in his ph n a scary one at tht paranormal activity. . How the hell does he expect for her to fall asleep? And he saw me on my ph after 15 min n he got off it and walked out and said hes going to rock her to sleep ..so he goes to the living room and puts on a movie im like WHAT ARE YOU DOING? my kids bedroom is right nxt door and have school in the morning and I have to wake up early too!!  I told him hes not Putin a movie on n how does he expect for hos chold to fall asleep w another dam movie on? Shes 2 and wide awake like really? He just needs to lay her down and pat her on the bk if he has to! He said for me to get my youngest n put him n my room no im not doing tht... dnt think he know how to control his daughter am I really the one to say. I think I could bc after all I am carrying his child and hes moved in with me !

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:26 AM
O.o

I got nothing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)