Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Yeah - it's called psoriasis- you d**khead

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:19 PM
  • 111 Replies
14 moms liked this
I have no problem NOT going annon.

I have psoriasis .It flares up under stress and i mainly get it on my scalp and lately my face- my condition is more severe on my slap, my face patches looks more like blemishes

The jerk at the supermarket made fun of me as he stood behind me saying asshole comments such as "someone needs to grab some head and shoulders." "It's spring but her scalp calls for a snow storm."

You're a fucking dick bro! I go to my dermo in a week to try the shot treatment they have for it (stelara)

I really only had scalp psoriasis but lately it has spread to my face legs and chest.

People are such dicks. I turned to him and said "realize that it's a medical condition and it makes people very self-conscious not for nothing guy you're almost 400 pounds before you make fun of my skin condition you might want to think back in time to the last time you saw your dick & sack without a mirror."

No my response was far from classy but i couldnt hold it back any more after he started singing "im dreaming of a white easter"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LClark1973
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:26 PM

People are fucking assholes. I have it really bad,too. So, I can relate. 

Frankiexo
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:29 PM
What seems to work for you? I ran out of my topical cream (mupirocin) so I tried olive oil last night but honestly I have no relief from the prescription :(

Quoting LClark1973:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LClark1973
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Topicals only worked for about 6 months. I am about 80% now, so I am using Humira. It works well when I am getting it regularly enough. I moved and they keep changing pharmacies .

I am going to University of Michigan to enter their program the 15th. I am seriously hoping for a remission.

Quoting Frankiexo: What seems to work for you? I ran out of my topical cream (mupirocin) so I tried olive oil last night but honestly I have no relief from the prescription :(
Quoting LClark1973:

HaleighH
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:35 PM
3 moms liked this

Look into dietary changes. I belong to a couple of facebook groups for people with autoimmune disorders that are helping them through changes in the way we eat. I've seen a lot of posts from people with psoriasis. I have a horrible skin disorder called Hidradenitis Suppurativa and I've managed to put it into remission by drastically changing my diet. It's tough but it's been worth it to not have skin flare ups anymore. And as a side effect it also managed to relieve my arthritis pain and sinus problems. 

Don't let idiots get you down - those that need to make fun of others are very insecure. 

Crazylife1994
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:36 PM
5 moms liked this

way to goNice response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:12 PM

REAL CLASSY JERSEY GIRL

MommyChance
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Yeah, I probably would've done the same.
I have psoriasis, luckily it's always only flared up on my abdomen, legs and arms. I've never done it, but my doctor recommended laying in a tanning bed. Again, I've never done it, so I can't tell you whether it helps or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 8, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Sorry you had to encounter an ass like that. Usually it's people like him, with self esteem issues of their own, that enjoy making fun of others. Probably makes him feel better about being fat. I wouldn't feel bad about your comments to him either. Maybe he'll think twice before he opens his mouth again and let's the stupidty flow out.
LizzieAnnesMom
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Love your r
Esponse. Hilarious!
sunflower3129
by Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 2:19 PM
Loved your response! I would have done the same. People never think before they speak! Good for you for calling his fat ass out! What a prick!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)