Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Lost my baby because my husband doesnt know when to stop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 198 Replies

I am  not posting this to complain...I havent told anyone and i am just keeping it inside and it is hurting me!

I love my husband ... i do. We have been working on his temper and he was getting better, untill my birthday, and we got into a fight over nothing that escalted ... very quickly. I didnt tell him i was pregnant..it was only 1 more day till i missed my period and i could just feel that i was...(i test two days later and i was)

But that night...he called me all sorts of names..i know everyone knows how that goes...

i dont want to get into too much detail...but my left leg got slammed in the car door a few times...and he pushed me down our gravel hill driveway...not knowing i was pregnant...but i dont know what to do...i love my husband very much...but this has been the worst..my knee was swollen..and ankle ...and my entire left leg was skint up..

i lost my baby becuase of him...which it was my fault too ...i shouldnt have pushed him that far..but...still....this just suck.

:,(

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM
19 moms liked this

Seriously?

I lost my children to cps because my husband choked me out at nine months pregnant. It has been a year and i still only get visits with my children and my daughter knows someone else as her mother. Is this what you want to happen to you? Get the fuck out now before a real child is harmed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:13 PM
7 moms liked this
It's not your fault! I'm very anti divorce but in this case get out of there now! The fault of losing your baby rests 100% on his shoulders not yours. I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm praying you will have the strength to get out of there and never return.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Divorce now!
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Um, that's abuse. It's not your fault at all.
Mommaca
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM
4 moms liked this

He has you so downtrodden and kicked you so much that you even take the blame for that behavior. Thats a big sign, you need to talk to domestic hotline and talk to someone who can give you the textbook behavior for this and really help you out and make you happy and whole again. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:35 PM
5 moms liked this
That is abuse, pregnant or not.

Download that app where u can secretly call for help in abuse situations. I forget the name of it but Dr. Phil's wife made it.

I'm sorry to say but next time he could kill you. Not a joke or laughing matter. Stop making excuses for his douchebag actions and leave him...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:35 PM
10 moms liked this
Dear god do not procreate with this man. Sorry but a miscarriage was a blessing in this case. Get the fuck out now.
meganliz11
by Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Holy shit id already have his ass in jail!!! NEVER take abuse from a "man" who is so big of a pussy he picks on a woman!! You deserve SO much more out of life. I love mine too but ill smack his brains out if he gets like that with me
AubryJ
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:42 PM
3 moms liked this
You didn't push him too far. His actions are his own. There's nothing in this world that can justify him treating another human being that way. Physical, verbal, and emotional abuse...don't you know you deserve better than that piece of shit. Leave him before he kills you the next time he lashes out. I'm very sorry you miscarried. Have you been seen by a Doctor? Have your injuries docuemented so you can file a police report and press charges.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 7:59 PM
10 moms liked this

A "real child" was harmed jackass.  A "real child" died.   To insist otherwise is incredibly ignorant and rude.  Yes she should leave him (and long before now) but don't insult her loss by saying it wasn't real.  I've been there done that and a loss is a loss.  Don't be heartless.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously?

I lost my children to cps because my husband choked me out at nine months pregnant. It has been a year and i still only get visits with my children and my daughter knows someone else as her mother. Is this what you want to happen to you? Get the fuck out now before a real child is harmed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)