Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Time to get a Job

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
This stay at home BS was really great for a few weeks, but it's Friday night and my ass gets to stay home while everyone and their freaking mother gets to go fishing? Fuck that! And he says, "can I use your fishing pole!"

I love my S/O. He's a really good guy, but I am annoyed!
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
aehutmacher
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Why do you have to stay home? can't you take your kids with you?

We used to bring a pack-n-play with us when we went fishing to put the baby in when she needed a nap or something and would just pass her around if she didn't. No reason to leave mom out, just let the kids come, too.

chariot71226
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Why can't you go? Baby? Bring a pack n play to put the baby to sleep in. Bring everything you need. It's harder to do but you should have lots of hands there to help.

notjstasocermom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:45 PM
So then go
jupiter5
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Why wouldn't you go? My husband doesn't do that to me when I stay home. Fuck that. But he wouldn't want to leave me behind anyway.

Full disclosure I hate fishing so I told him to go without me once, it was his birthday... Other than that weekends are family time or Mommas break time.
dancingthrulife
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:36 PM

im srry hun. i wanna get a job but w dh hrs it would be impossible plus daycare. i think your just talking about ur dp going out and leaving you... 

want10more
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 5:49 AM

we have 6 kids. and i don't fish. so....... he takes the kids WITH him and i get a chance to sew, do my girlee shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)